Is it vacation?

Everyone agreed and V texted Sunghee back. Sunghee quickly arranged everything including getting the keys for the two holiday houses and booking rental cars. In 3 days' time they packed and met at the airport.

They met everyone in front of the check-in area. After Sunghee helped everyone check-in and Sunghee collected their boarding pass for them. 'Here you go one for all,' Sunghee said while handing out the boarding passes. They went inside the gate and hangout there until it was time to board the plane.

The plane was in rows of 2s and one row of 3 in the middle. Amy and Jean along with Sunghee went to a stall and talked a little bit about their plan of MATCH UP, in the plan they will make Ella and Justin sit together.

Ella | Justin | V | Rap Mon | Jungkook Edmond | Jin

Jean | Amy | Empty | Suga | J-Hope Sunghee | Jimin

Seating arrangements.

Jean and Amy purposely wanted to sit in front of Ella and Justin to see their chemistry in their plane and test their relationship. On the other hand BTS knows that Jimin likes Sunghee so they also wanted to find out what would their chemistry be like in the plane so to be honest this holiday is like a double MATCH UP. In the plane the FA (Flight Assistants) were going around with trolleys and drinks she asked

'Hello there what would you two like?'

'Orange juice please,' Jimin answered.

'Coffee with milk please,' Sunghee replied.

'Why do you always drink coffee?' Jimin said.

'I need it to keep me awake cause I need to study,' Sunghee answered. Then she pulled out some of her text book from her backpack under her chair. She took her note books out and started writing. Until Edmond and Jin started bombarding Sunghee with questions,

'Sunghee, we are going on a holiday stop studying for once,' Edmond said.

'That's funny but until we land in Jeju we still haven't arrived at our holiday location yet,' Sunghee said while writing.

'Hey Sunghee, We're going on a trip watch me nae nae watch me wip,' J-hope sang. Sunghee ignored them and kept studying until she felt very tired and leaned back and fell asleep. Jimin noticed so he pushed her head on his shoulder for her to sleep more comfortably. An hour and a half has passed they have arrived at Jeju.

'Okay guys, can you just wait a bit I need to get something sorted then we can go and get started,' Sunghee said. She went and got the keys of the rental people and then Sunghee drove one car and Jungkook drove the other car. Each car was a seven seater. They arrived at Sunghee family's holidays house. They had two side by side of each other. So BTS had one to themselves and the rest had one as well.

In one house that Sunghee and the others are staying in the rooms are arranged that so Amy and Jean shares a room, Edmond and Sunghee shares a room and Ella and Justin shares a room. In the room that Edmond and Sunghee shares are two single beds but in Justin's room it's one double bed.

In BTS's house Jungkook and Jin are in a room, Rap Monster is in one by himself, V and Jimin are in one, J-Hope and Suga is in one. Rap Monster snores really loud so he needs one by himself. After unpacking and getting sorted and having a tour around the house they all met at the back yard which is joint with Sunghee's house.

'So do you guys want to get something to eat, it's nearly one now,' Jean suggested. Everyone planted a smile on their face and was very happy. They went into town and got street food for lunch, it was really good and then they went to the beach and walked along there and played volleyball.

Ella and Justin suddenly disappeared somewhere but Sunghee was following them. They stopped in front of a tree and Justin was holding Ella's hand, Sunghee thought that something good was about to happened so she quickly filmed it with her phone.

'Ella, I was just thinking if you would want to be my girlfriend. I found out that lately I've had feelings for you and I really want to be with you for the rest of my life.' Justin confessed.

'Yes, Justin! Yes! I'll love to be your girlfriend, the fact is I also have found out that I've loved you,' Ella said then Justin gave Ella a passionate kiss. Sunghee stopped recording then ran to Ella and gave her a hug.