Confession

The next day they packed up the two houses and cleaned up ready to head back to Incheon, Seoul where they were from. They all boarded the plane and the seats are the same. Amy saw that this time the chemistry between Ella and Justin got less awkward and more couple like, gross. But as usual the vacation period was over but holidays weren't but Sunghee was studying, not only did he use her own portable table but also Jimin's. She was studying really hard that she even got a nose bleed.

'Aish, what is the point in studying so hard?!' Jimin shouted at her while helping her to stop the nose bleed.

'What happened?' Jin and Edmond asks.

'I got a nose bleed, again,' Sunghee said while one of her nose is blocked.

'Again? Hey that might be a sign, I think when we get back you should go and see the doctors,' Edmond suggested.

'Arraso, omma!' Sunghee said then giggled a bit so did Jin and Jimin.

'Aish! I told you not to call me omma,' Edmond said. The 13 of us could hear our conversation.

They arrived back at Incheon airport and then went back to their own houses.

'Ahn, it's good to be back home!' Edmond shouted across the whole house.

'Yes! I can finally study again!' Sunghee said.

'SUNGHEE!' Everyone shouted.

'Sorry,' Sunghee said with a cheeky smile.

The next day Sunghee woke up and started studying, her nose bled again so she took Edmond's advice and went to the doctors for a check-up. After doing the check-up she went to a café, she got herself a cup of hot chocolate for a change. She was waiting until next week for her report but in that time she did a lot.

After getting a coffee she went to the library and got out some books then put them in her back pack. Then she plugged in her headphones and listened to BTS. She especially like the song 'Butterfly' she likes Jimin's part the best (btw, let's just say that there are no crazy fans over BTS and that BTS kept their profile low). She went back home and Edmond and Amy was standing there waiting for you.

'Where did you go young lady!' Edmond shouted.

'Oh! Thank you for calling me young, Old man. I just took an old man's advice and went to the doctors and did a check-up,' Sunghee teased.

'Aish! Shouldn't have called? Next time you are going out alone text one of us okay?' Edmond commanded.

'Okay, Old man,' she said then she mumbled, 'old man, old man.'

'That sounds like omma if you say it fast enough,' Sunghee shouted from downstairs to upstairs. Edmond ignored her and went to his room. Sunghee smiled to herself. She then received a text from Jimin to meet him at the performing hall in her school.

'I'll be back I just need to go somewhere,' Sunghee shouted not caring who might have heard her and made her way to her school even though it was the holidays.

She opened the doors to the hall and came across a sign that labelled 'follow the arrows'. She then followed the arrow which took her to a seat and on the seat there was a paper that said sit here. She removed the paper and sat at that seat. The light dimmed and the spotlight was pointed at the stage. Then 'Butterfly' started playing, Jimin then appeared on stage as well at the other BTS members and started singing. For the last song they sang was Boy in Luv. Near the end of the song (Okay disclaimer: in the music video remember at the near end of it a girl went to the class room and the light started to dim and Jungkook took out a rose from his blazer, that is the scene I am referring to btw, carrying on) Jin pulled you up and you face Jimin. Jimin sang the whole of that part instead of Jungkook and Jin. He also revealed a rose from his blazer and sang "I want to be your oppa" then said, 'What do you say?' Jimin asked. Sunghee nodded and hugged him without taking the rose. For the rest of the performance they just played around and sung while Jimin is beside Sunghee and hugging her waist. Luckily Sunghee was 3 inches shorter than Jimin otherwise it would've been hard for them to hug.