I hate frogs!

She put on her lab coats and glasses and put on a pair of surgical gloves. Then they both had a frog each, she used the scalpel and cut the stomach of the "dead" frog. Jimin did too. Then she used a Kelly-forceps (a special instrument used for holding open the skin), then she started taking notes and drawing it down on a note pad. She then suddenly heard a girly scream and saw Jimin standing on a chair. She noticed that Jimin's frog was jumping up and down so she grabbed the frog and cut the artery. So that it would bleed to death and would not be alive any more. Sunghee was giggling to herself, the whole class was giggling as well as the teacher.

'Sorry Jimin, I guess you got the half dead frog,' Ms Min said. Jimin was glaring at Sunghee while she was still drawing her frog's anatomy.

It was time to finish biology so she wrapped her frog in newspaper and gave it back to the teacher so she can dispose it. She washed her hand with cold water and soap so the smell won't stay. She went to her study period on the way she came across Jimin. He glared at him the scoffed and left. In her study period she was studying physics, chemistry and biology. She plugged in her earphones into her phone and started listening to music while studying. As time went by she saw people leaving so she checked the time on her phone and realised it was lunch. She then packed up and texted Jean.

SH (Sunghee)- 'Where are you guys?'

J- 'In the cafeteria,' She replies.

SH- 'Okay, I'll meet you there, bye,' She texted that went to the cafeteria.

Sunghee sat down and started playing on her phone. The rest then joined with trays of food.

'Why didn't you get food?' Edmond asked. Sunghee shrugged.

'Ayyy, Edmond don't you know that she doesn't eat much?' Amy said.

'Here have this,' then Justin threw an apple at Sunghee, she caught it and said thanks.

She started biting on the apple while listen to what her friends are saying.

'Sunghee, do you know that Jimin is glaring at you?' Amy asked.

'He has been glaring at her since the incident at science,' Edmond said.

'What incident?' Amy, Jean, Justin all said in unison.

'You don't know?' Edmond said. She then buried her face in her hand. Edmond then started explaining the whole incident in detail about Jimin and Sunghee.

Jimin then stood up and started walking towards their table that they were sitting at.

'Yah! Are you done laughing?' Jimin said and pushed Sunghee of her seat. Sunghee stood up and brushed dust of herself.

'Acting all tough are we?' Jimin said as he was about to punch her until Taehyung came in and caught Jimin's fist.

'Hyung, stop!' Taehyung said.

'V, did you know how she humiliated me in Bio?' Jimin said.

'Well, I am SORRY for humiliating you!' Sunghee then grabbed her back pack, books, her apple and her phone then left. Justin, May, Jean, Edmond and Amy went after her.

'Girl you okay?' Amy asked. Sunghee nodded.

'Come on, let's got, the bell is about to ring,' Jean said. Then they headed back to their lockers and gathered the stuff they needed.

Sunghee had Chemistry, study and then physics. Amy and Jean is in the same class as her in chemistry and Justin is in the same class as her in physics. Edmond is a year older than them all but his personality is the most childish out of all.

It was then time or the 4th period so Amy, Jean and Sunghee walked to the chemistry lab altogether and sat in an arrangement like this...

Amy Jean Sunghee

---------------------------

After chemistry it was study period for Sunghee. It was also study period for Jimin and Taehyung (Jimin's friend).

'Hyung, why don't you just go apologise to her now?' Taehyung whispered.

'Fine!' Jimin said. Then he walked to Sunghee. Sunghee noticed and went into a defensive pose. She was really scared in the inside. But to her surprise Jimin bowed.

'Sorry for being so mean to you,' Jimin said.

'It's okay,' Sunghee said.

~~~Bell Time! After Physics~~~
Sunghee went to the cafeteria and sat at their usual spot, before anyone came but then someone came up to her. It was Rap Monster {Psst! Rap Monster- Rap mon, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga, V-Taehyung are all friends of Jimin}.

'Hello Sunghee, I was wondering if you would like to go out on a meal with us tomorrow night? If you don't mind your friends can join,' Rap monster invited.

'Okay, thank you, here 010-xxx-xxx, is my phone number just text me when and where it is held,' Sunghee replied timidly. Then everyone came (Justin, Amy, Jean, Edmond and Ella).

'Wow, someone has the guts to come here,' Ella said.

'Yea, he invited us to have dinner tomorrow night, wanna join?' Sunghee asked. Everyone nodded.