Fun times

Jimin was sitting next to Sunghee of course, Ella of course is sitting next to Justin then the rest are just spread among themselves. They went and played on the playground and played tag. Then it was time for the circle of truth or dare. Then Suga spanned a bottle and it landed on Edmond.

'Truth or dare?' Suga asked.

'Dare!' Edmond was determined.

'I dare you to walked on your hands like Jungkook does for ten steps,' Suga dared. Then he did that and everyone was laughing. Edmond then sat back down and spanned the bottle. It landed on Jimin.

'Jimin, truth or dare?' Edmond asked.

'Dare,' Jimin replied.

'Mmm, Kiss Sunghee for 10 seconds,' Edmond said.

'Ewww,' Everyone moaned apart from Jimin and Sunghee. Jimin then pulled Sunghee face and passionately kissed Sunghee for 10 seconds. Jimin then spanned the bottle, as they kept playing finally Sunghee got to spin it. It landed on Edmond,

'Edmond, Truth or dare?' Sunghee asked.

'Truth,' Edmond chose.

'Have you heard of Hwang In- Na?' Sunghee asked.

'Oh, how do you know her, she is my long lost sister,' Edmond said sounding like he was drunk but he actually wasn't.

'WHAT!' Everyone exclaimed. 'You have a LL (long lost) sister?'

'Yea, you didn't know,' Everyone shook their head.

'Well, I lost my sister one day. She was playing on the playground but suddenly she was captured by these bullied and I was beaten up, I felt sorry to this day. I think if she was here now she would be about Jean's age,' Edmond explained.

'Oh well now who wants to roast some marshmallows?' Sunghee suggested.

'ME!' Everyone shouted.

'Okay but can everyone help me gather some sticks while Jimin and I go and get marshmallows? Thanks,' Then they went to the convenient store and got some giant marshmallows. Sunghee suddenly felt light headed and nearly collapsed luckily Jimin was there to catcher otherwise she was dead.

'Are you okay? You're really cold,' Jimin asked.

'I'm fine, I have a lower body temperature than everyone else, I was born with it,' Sunghee explained trying to cover it up. After they paid of the marshmallows they went back to the park. Everyone was then roasting marshmallows. The fire burnt out and they all spent the night at the park (BTS fans if you know what music video I am referring to Run).

The next morning, they went back to their house.

'Ella! Come! Bali!' Sunghee shouted while coughing. Ella ran over to Sunghee's room and then help her on to her bed and got her, her medication.

'Thank you, I my legs suddenly gave in when I was about to get my pills,' Sunghee said.

'You spent the night at the park and you skipped two medication sessions,' Ella stated. 'Next time take your pills with you.'

That day Ella went to the pharmacy and got the same pills as Sunghee needed, she held onto them just in-case Sunghee forgot her pills again. After taking her medicine she went back to John's agency.

'Hi John, have you got the information I was looking for?' Sunghee asked.

'All in here for you,' John then handed over a envelope that looks similar to the envelope she got in her parent's house. She then paid and went back to her house. She opened up her envelope and read what was contained inside of it. Sunghee then started getting headaches and had flash back. Coming to think of it Sunghee doesn't remember anything when she was 10 or younger. But she thought it wasn't important. She had a drink of water to calm her down and then she tried to go to bed a sleep to rest if off.