Revealed

'Yeobo, do you think it's time to tell her?' Her mum asked her dad. Sunghee's dad nodded. He then went into his office and got out a parcel and said,

'Go home and have a look at it, but just stay calm while you look through it.' Her dad reminded.

Sunghee then went back home and went to her bedroom. She undid the parcel and tipped out the content from it. DNA report, hospital papers, adoption paper, photos, lockets, clothes, family registration papers. So this is all Hwang In-Na's things? Sunghee thought.

She looked at the papers and then she started to look at the photos and all the detail. In the locket it had a picture of a little boy underneath it said 'oppa'. Sunghee then took the other locket out she had with her when she gathered stuff from her parent's house. On the other side of the locket it had a picture of a little girl. The caption at the bottom said 'In- Na'. She looked at the picture and started having a flashback.

#Flashback_that_she_had

She saw a little girl at the playground with a little boy which looked like the boy from the locket. She was on the swing and that little boy was pushing her. Suddenly that little girl got pushed off the swing and was dragged into a push by these two men. There was another two man that was beating up that little boy. The little girl kept yelling 'PLEASE! LET ME GO! OPPA, HELP ME! PLEASE! LET ME GO! OPPA!' but then the girl's mouth was covered by one of the guy's hand and the little boy was beaten until she was un-conscious. The girl's clothes were ripped and teared apart. After the two guys finished doing their business they left the little girl. The little girl was rescued by some other people not from the photo but the little boy was rescued by the adults from the photos.

#The_End_of_Flashback

Sunghee then sat down on the floor and was inhaling and exhaling heavily while hugging her legs. Then Edmond and Ella came into her room. Sunghee saw them and buried her face in her arms and shouted, 'PLEASE! LET ME GO! OPPA, HELP ME! PLEASE! LET ME GO! OPPA!' Ella then looked at Edmond and shoved him out of the room while she laid Sunghee on her bed. After laying her on the bed Ella then exited her room and then made her way to Edmond. Edmond stood there surprised.

'Edmond are you okay?' Ella asked.

'In- Na, That's what In- Na said to me when she left!' Edmond shouted.

'Could it be that, Sunghee is In-Na?' Ella wondered. Ella then went back into Sunghee's room and sat down beside Sunghee on the bed. Sunghee was hugging her legs.

'Sunghee, do you think you are. In- Na?' Ella asked.

'I am In- Na,' Sunghee said.

'That means Edmond is your brother,' Ella said and she opened the door to reveal Edmond. Edmond slowly walked in and kneeled in front of Sunghee.

'I'm sorry, that I didn't save you then. I'm very sorry.' Edmond begged. Sunghee then hid under her pillow and started crying and crying.

Ella then went outside and called Jimin to come. Jimin came and then he went and sat beside Sunghee to calm her down. Ella explained the situation of what happened and how Sunghee was actually Hwang In- Na.

'Sunghee, I'm always here for you. Don't worry.' Jimin comforted. Sunghee then turned to Jimin and hugged him while she was still crying while remembering those painful memories. After she's cried herself to sleep, Jimin then went out of her room and explained the situation the Sunghee is in now. Then he went back in after gathering some blankets and pillow for him to sleep on. He held Sunghee's hand while sleeping.