Documents

Sunghee saw the documents that were contained in the envelope. 'it read, adoption papers. Name: Hwang In- Na.' Sunghee then thought Who is Hwang In- Na. Just as she was going to read more her phone started to ring.

'Oh, Edmond sumbae,' Sunghee said.

'Where are you? Where did you go, you left so early this morning!' Edmond was shouting on the other side of the phone.

'Woah, chill. I am at my parent's house,' Sunghee said.

'Okay, don't be back too late okay?' Edmond said.

'Arreso, OMMA,' Sunghee said and then ended the call. Sunghee quickly put the documents back in the envelope and stuffed it in her bag. She locked all the doors in the house then went out and got some dessert food like fruit tarts and some drinks to bring back.

'I'm home, guys come down, I brought food!' Sunghee shouted and then the whole house went and gathered at the dining table.

'Wow, thank you Sunghee,' Everyone said. Sunghee then quietly went back to her room and read the adoption papers.

Name: Hwang In- Na.

Date adopted on: 1998 / 19 /07

Location: Incheon, South Korea

Gender: Female

The more she read it the more confused she was but she was determined to figure out all this. Knock, knock.

'Sunghee-ah!' Edmond said then rushed in her room. Sunghee then quickly hid the papers in her drawer.

'Wow, why knock when you are going to barge in anyways, anyway what did you want to see me for?' Sunghee asked.

'Oh, btw I was just thinking of going to the convenient store to get an instant sausage wanna come?' Edmond asked.

'No thanks,' Sunghee said then he exited out of her room.

The next day Sunghee went with Ella and Justin to play badminton as well as Taehyung, Jimin want to go because he doesn't like badminton. Sunghee and Ella was a team, Justin and Taehyung was a team. Ella's team won 2 games and Justin's team won 3 games. As Sunghee was about to walk to the benches with Ella she suddenly collapsed.

'Sunghee! Sunghee! Guys, help!' Ella shouted.

'What happened?' Justin said.

'I'll call 119,' Taehyung said.

'In a few minutes' time the ambulance came and Ella accompanied her in.

'Sir, I was wondering if you could hide the actually fact of why she collapsed. The patient asked me to keep it a secret,' Ella requested.

'Sure,' The man replied. Ella was 100% sure that Sunghee collapsed because of her tumour.

Everyone arrived at the hospital. Sunghee was sent to her room and everyone including BTS arrived and the doctor explained that she had 'low sugar' level, that's why she fainted. After the doctor left everyone was just waiting around so Justin suggested.

'What don't we all get some food first.' Then he dragged everyone out of the room except for Ella. Not long after everyone has left Sunghee woke up. Ella noticed then helped her sat up.

'How long was I out for?' Sunghee asked.

'Nearly 4 hours,' Ella replied.

'I must've worried people; did you help me cover it up?' Sunghee asked again.

'Yep, no one suspects a thing, I think?' Ella said then they both giggled. Then the rest came in.

'Yah, what did you guys talk about?' Justin asked.

'Sunghee! See, I told you not to study too much, that's what you get!' Jimin said.

'Ella, I should've pretended that I was still asleep if I knew that I was going to get an earful,' Sunghee joked.

'Right?' Ella said then they both smiled at each other.

'What did you guys buy?' Ella asked.

'Chicken, papbingsu, drinks, kimpab,' Jean replied. Jimin when sat other the other side of the bed which Ella wasn't sitting on and put his jacket over Sunghee and have her a light peck.

The next day Sunghee was discharged, Jimin picked Sunghee up from the hospital and took her to the BTS dorm.

'How are you feeling,' Jin asked.

'I heard you had low sugar levels,' Suga stated. 'What some Suga(r) to cheer you up?'

'hyung!' Everyone shouted apart from Jin.

'Suga! That was so cringe,' Jin said.

'Hehe, sorry I just wanted to lighten up the mood,' Suga said.

'Well you've achieved that goal for sure,' Sunghee laughed.

'Wanna cook dinner tonight with me, Jin?' Sunghee asked.

'Why not me?' Jimin whined.

'I wouldn't even let you in the kitchen let alone cook,' Sunghee said.

'neither would I,' Jin agreed.

'Actually, I wouldn't trust myself in the kitchen either,' Jimin teased. Sunghee then rolled her eyes.

'Come on Jin, let's go to the super market without the boys,' Sunghee said then whispered. 'I need to talk to you and I don't want Jimin to know.'

'Okay let's go, bye guys!' Jin said then they said bye.

While Jin was driving he suddenly asked,

'What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?' Jin asked.

'You swear to keep this a secret, especially from Jimin? I'm telling you because I think you are trust worthy not anything else okay?' Sunghee said.

'Okay, I swear not to tell anyone else especially to Jimin,' Jin said.

'You know how I was in the hospital last week?' Sunghee said.

'Yea,' Jin said.

'Well, it not because of just a simple low sugar level, it's because...' Sunghee said trying to calm down. Jin notice so he held one of Sunghee's hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

'I have a tumour located near the brain stem of my brain. I'm not supposed to do too much to aggravate it.' Sunghee said.

'Okay, we need to be cautious now. How long did you know about this for?' Jin said.

'2 months,' Sunghee replied.

'Okay enough of that, let's think about what we should have for dinner,' Jin said. Sunghee smiled.

They went inside the supermarket they quickly got some food and then they went back to the dorm. They cooked dinner with the three annoying children buzzing around (Tae-hyun, Jimin, Jung-Kook). After they finished dinner as for the three's punishment they had to wash the dishes.

'Guys, you can go and play I'll wash the dishes,' Sunghee said.

'Okay,' Tae-hyun and Jung-kook said but Jimin stayed behind.

'I stay and wash with my jagi,' Jimin said which made Sunghee smiled a bit. After washing the dishes Sunghee called everyone in the house hold to come over to BTS' dorm.

'What is up ya'll!' Edmond shouted.

'Yo, 4D alien. How is your rabbit on the moon?' Jean asked.

'Ayyyyyy!' Tae-hyun said.

'Ayyyyyy!' Jean said with Tae-hyun.