Puzzles

The next morning Jimin went back to his dorm with Sunghee, he waited for Jimin to get ready before they walked to school together. Once they got to school, Jimin went to his block and Sunghee went to her block. After the first three periods Sunghee and the rest of the others met Jimin and BTS at the rooftop.

'Hello, what do you want to do at lunch?' Jean asked.

'Sleep,' Half of the people said at the roof. After recess they continued on with their day until they got back home. Sunghee went straight back to her room to piece pieces back together.

Sexually assaulted, 1992, she was here now she would be the same age as me, 10 years old, adoption, Sunghee was trying to piece it together in her head until someone came knocking on her door.

'What is it?' Sunghee asked.

'Your parents came, Sunghee.' Edmond replied. Sunghee was very surprised, she ran down stairs and hugged her parents tightly.

'Why did you guys tell me that you were coming?' Sunghee asked.

'I wanted it to be a surprise, honey.' Her dad replied. Sunghee smiled.

'You guys must be tired, I'll take you to your house, I also have something to tell you,' Sunghee said then she grabbed her bag with her keys, phone, wallet and others.

They arrived at her parent's house and she helped them with their luggage. Then they settled down at the lounge.

'Mum, dad, I have something to say, please prepare for the worst,' Sunghee asked. Then the expression on her parent's face changed and got darker.

'I have cancer, but it's okay. The doctor says that it can be healed.' Sunghee said. Then her parents were a bit relieved then they planted a happier expression on their face.

'I have a question, who is Hwang In- Na?' Sunghee asked.

'Yeobo, do you think it's time to tell her?' Her mum asked her dad. Sunghee's dad nodded. He then went into his office and got out a parcel and said,

'Go home and have a look at it, but just stay calm while you look through it.' Her dad reminded.