Thoughts

Then they settled down and started playing Halo on the X-box. Sunghee told everyone to bring their X-box controllers and asked Ella to bring Sunghee's one as well so she could play. Unexpectedly Edmond, Jean, Jung-kook, Ella, Sunghee and Jin were the only experts in Halo. Jimin was a noob at this game and was always one of the first ones to get killed. After having another fun gaming night Sunghee, Edmond, Ella, Justin, Jean and Amy went back to their dorm.

At night everyone was sleeping but Sunghee. She got out all the documents again and started reading them. The more she read the more curious she got. The next day she went to one of her friends which was a detective agent.

'Hi Sunghee, what brings you here?' John said. John was 2 years older than Sunghee but because John wasn't interested in school anymore so he quit school and got a job at the agency.

'Hi, I need you to help me find out about a person and their family,' Sunghee said.

'Who is this person you are seeking for?'

'Hwang In – Na,' Sunghee said. After finish saying what she wanted him to look for she went back to her parent's house and gathered the family registrations papers.

She went back home and hid the documents before anyone else got home. Edmond got home first. He was in the kitchen so Sunghee went there and helped Edmond with whatever he was doing.

'Edmond is your last name Hwang?' Sunghee asked.

'You know this already. Of course,' Edmond replied. 'Why do you ask?'

'Nothing, just making sure,' Sunghee said. Then she went back to her room.

So Edmond's last name is Hwang, I wondering if he will know this person, Sunghee thought.

That night everyone in the house hold gathered in the lounge like Sunghee wanted them to.

'I was thinking, since it is close to the end of our summer holiday. I want to spend tonight at the park. Just wondering it's okay if Jimin comes, right?' Sunghee suggested.

'Yea, of course. Sure, why not,' Everyone agreed.

Then they walked to the park but Sunghee stopped by at Jimin's dorm. Shoe knocked on the door and Jin can to open the door.

'Hey Sunghee, come to find Jimin?' Jin asked as he opened the door.

'Actually, I was wondering if BTS want to come along and join me at the Park?' Sunghee invited.

'Sure just wait, come in.' Jin invited.

'Guys! Sunghee invited us to the park wanna join?' Jin shouted across the whole dorm.

'Sure,' Everyone agreed then they got changed and headed out to the park and met up with the rest of them.

'Hey guys, I thought it would be more fun if I invited the whole BTS instead of only Jimin,' Sunghee said. Then they all smiled.