The begining

One day a girl with light brown long hair, medium-sized hazel eyes walked to her locker, her name was called Sunghee. She walked into her classroom with her books and her back pack. She had 4 biology books, 2 physics and chemistry books and a math books stacked on top of each other. She leaned on top of the books and she was half asleep. Until someone's hand slammed on her desk she immediately shot up. A letter was thrown on her face.

'Thank you for the letter by the way!' Jimin said then he went out. She quickly stuffed the letter into her school bag. She was blushing a bit and she felt embarrassed. The bell rung for the first two periods, double math, great (not).

~~~~Ring!~~~~~ (let's just say math was over)

The bell rung and she went to her locker. She hid herself there so that people would see what she was looking at and then read the letter.

[Note: Bold is what he corrected, normal is what Sunghee wrote]

Dear Park Jimin,

This letter is to confess my love for you. I've loved you for 2 years now. I know I am crazy (Yes indeed you are very crazy) and I know that you probably don't like me (true) but, I just wanted to say 'I love you'. I know saying it through a letter is not sincere (That is also true) but I really don't have the confidence to say it to your face. I hope you accept (I might accept it I might not) the letter. Have fun for the rest of your school life, we'll see each other around.

Love,

Lee Sunghee.

After reading that letter she quickly stuffed it back into her bag like before and grabbed her books for the next 3 periods (There are nine periods in a day). She had 2 biology and one study period next before lunch. It was interval now so she met up with her friends. Justin, Edmond, Amy, Ella and Jean. The six of them were sitting at the table like this...

Amy Ella Justin

------------------------------

Jean Sunghee Edmond

She started reading her books until Ella took the book away from her.

'Come on Sunghee, don't always read,' Ella complained then gave her back the book.

'That's true, is close to the holidays and we have three weeks can you please spare us a week? Just to be with you?' Justin asked while the others nodded. In the holidays Sunghee always studies and hardly hangout with her friends. This holiday they really wanted to spend time and hanging out with her, thus they asked her to spare them a week, so that they can be with her.

'Fine, only a week though,' Sunghee said. With that response, everyone was happy. The bell had just rung and she went to her favorite classes, she loved the science classes because she want to be a doctor in the future. She entered her biology class and sat at the middle row, putting her glasses on and laptop out, eagerly waiting and ready to take notes, she was pumped. Sadly, for her, Jimin (her crush) was also in the same class as her.

'In this lesson today we will be dissecting frogs and will study and draw the internal anatomy,' Ms Min said. Everyone was annoyed and arguing but Sunghee was the only one who was happy about it. The teacher then paired up the partners and the worst thing is she was paired up with Jimin. She used to like him but now after reading that letter she hated him and thinks he is a dick.

'Well, I guess I am stuck with you,' Jimin said and Sunghee rolled her eyes.