Bullied?

~ School Again ~

On Monday they went back to school and Jimin and Sunghee was walking to school together holding hands. When they walked inside of the school gate they separated their ways and went to their own classroom. Sunghee sat down then some girls came to her.

'Why were you holding hands with my Jimin oppa?!' One of them shouted. Sunghee thought, her Jimin oppa that's funny, Jimin is not a thing. Sunghee ignored them and carried on reading her book.

'Yah! She's talking to you respond to her!' Another girl shouted. Sunghee ignored them and kept reading. Surprisingly, the girl that first spoke grabbed Sunghee's collar and made her stand up and slapped her face. Amy, Ella, Justin, Jean and Edmond was watching form the door. Once the girl laid a hand on Sunghee all of them rushed in and Justin and Edmond held back those girls and Ella, Jean and Amy comforted Sunghee.

'Are you okay?' Ella asked. Sunghee nodded. The girls then made their way out of the classroom. Sunghee stood up and asked,

'Ella can you come to the bathroom with me?' She tugged Ella's sleeve. The other two wanted to follow them but Sunghee halted.

'Ella, only please.' Then they continued to make their way to the bathroom. Sunghee then used some paper towels and soaked it in cold water before patting it on her face to get rid of the hand print. Her head starting hurt, she felt as if pins were stabbing and wiggling around in her brain.

'ELLA! WATER! PLEASE!' Sunghee moaned. Ella then ran and got her drink bottle and Sunghee took her pills out and put two in her mouth. Ella then ran back with water and she used the water to swallow her pills.

'Thank you!' Sunghee said panting. Then they exited out of the bath room and Sunghee returned to her seat with Jean and Ella on either side of her and Amy behind her. Sunghee then received a text from Jimin that said, 'Meet me at the rooftop at lunch, I will come over to your block at recess tho,' Sunghee then smile and got ready for the first three periods.

After the first three periods it was time for recess Jimin and BTS came. Before they reached Sunghee Edmond halted Jimin and BTS for a bit.

'By the way, before school, Sunghee got slapped by one of the girls cause they caught you and Sunghee dating, just a heads up,' Edmond reported. Jimin nodded as a signal, he knows that Sunghee doesn't want him to be aggravated so he kept calm. He walked over to Sunghee,

'Babe come with me for a sec,' without Sunghee's approval Jimin pulled her to the garden and they sat down on one of the benches. He brushed her hair behind her ears revealing her cheeks.

'It must've hurt, I'm sorry jagi,' Jimin apologized while using his thumb stroking her cheeks. Jimin then put one of his arm on his shoulder and they walked back to her locker.

Jimin stood beside her while she was getting book out of her locker. The girls came back but before they laid a hand on Sunghee, what they didn't noticed was that Jimin was there too.

'You slut, not only you are taking my oppa away but you are also taking away all my BTS oppas!' The other girl was about to slap her until Jimin caught her hand and Sunghee closed the locker door that revealed Jimin standing there.

'I'm sorry miss, but, BTS and I don't belong to anyone cause we are not a thing. Sunghee has never treated me as a thing, actually great timing,' Jimin shouted as he let go of the girl's hand. 'Everyone, Sunghee is now officially my girlfriend so be nice to her otherwise, I won't let you go,' Jimin said as he was eyeing on those girls.

____________

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, its just that if i put his part and i the other part together, it might not make sense with the title of this "part". I hope you've all enjoyed this story. It's my first author note and i hope it would be the last as i don't want to get in your way of reading this book. Bye!!

^_^