[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"WHO INVITED HER?" Suddenly you can hear Yoongi's yelling. You look at him. Damn, his eyes were fix at you. That eyes were burning in flame.. He looks so damn furious.

"hyung...I..I invited her.." Jungkook came forward and face him.

"Just because she's covering her face, doesn't mean I didn't know she's here. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" he pushed Jungkook, making him tremble before fall down.

Jungkook face become red and he gets up and grabs Yoongi's collar.

"DON'T YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HERE ANYMORE?!! SHE'S...SHE IS.." Jungkook was about to blurred something out but you quickly stopped him.

"I'M the one who ask him to bring me.. So.. don't blame him.." you begs him.

Jungkook slowly let go of Yoongi's collar.

"______..you should told him.." his eyes are full with tears.

"No Jungkook ah.. Nothing will change even if he knew"

"So now you both are keeping a secret from me huh? Wow, you left me to be with him isn't it?"

"Just think whatever you want Yoongi ah. The reason I came here is to give you my final farewell.. " You slowly bow at him before walking away.

----

YOONGI's POV

"Final farewell?" what the hell is she talking about.

I was in a confused state while she's walking away from my sigh..

Something didn't seems right.

I quickly runs at her and grabbed her hand and brought her back into the room.

I noticed that she has loss a lot of weight. It was like holding a bone. I push her on the sofa gently.

Her eyes were trembling in fear..

"Final farewell? What do you mean by that?!" I yelled at her.

She stays silenced and only stares at Jungkook.

"Hyung, don't do this to her." Jungkook came forward and stands between us.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS!" I cant controlled myself and grabbed Jungkook by his collar.

All the members quickly jumps to stopped us.

"HYUNG! Let go of him!" Rapmon pulled away my hand.

Suddenly a punch landed on my right cheek.

"YOU SAID YOU LIKE HER!! WHY DID YOU TREAT HER LIKE THIS! SHE SACRIFICED A LOT FOR YOU!!!!" Jungkook pushes me before punching me again.

"JUNGKOOK, STOP IT!!!" Taehyung pulled him away from me.

"Have you gone mad?! What happened to us?! We never fought like this before so please stop it!" Jin tries to cool everyone down.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry everyone." Suddenly _________ stood up before slowly removes her mask.

We were all in a great shock to see how skinny she has become. Her baby round cheeks has gone. Her skin is very pale..

"This is the secret at Jungkook was saying.. Sorry, I didn't want you guys to see me in this state but.. I don't want you guys to fight anymore.." she look down.

"__________....what happened to you?" Jhope slowly approach you.

"She is diagnosed with brain cancer.. The reason why she decided to meet you guys, and Yoongi hyung is that; this might be the last time the hospital are letting her stay out.." Jungkook stares at her.

My knees lose its balance.. I feel down.

What the fck is all of this? I still cant believe what I just heard.

Suddenly I felt cold hand touching my face. I look up and it was her.

"Sorry yoongi ah.. I know I'm wrong..but I never regret leaving you. I noticed that something is wrong with my body and I knew I have to leave you. I don't want to become a burden to you" Her eyes is full with sadness.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her.

"Do you think you will be able to stand on the stage like today if I told you? There will be no Suga in BTS if I selfishly told you about my condition.."

I broke down in tears. My heart full of regret. I tried my hardest to be as successful as I can in order to make her regret her decision for leaving me. This is not what I wanted...

"I love you.. I really love you." She suddenly confessed.

I was taken aback by her.

"Even if I do, I know I can't be selfish. I cant keep you to myself. I know how much you work in order to achieve your dream. Being an idol means you will be receiving many hearts from your fans. So, just considered me as one of your fans, alright?" she gave me a very lovely smiles.

"no, you're different from them. You are mine" I quickly kiss her.

We were passionately kissing with our warm tears. At last, we reunite, _________ah.

____

< A YEAR LATER >

"JIMIN ah, Taehyung ah, wake up. Get ready now." Jin yells.

"Hyung, we don't have any schedules today...let me sleep more"

" YAH YAH.. GET UP NOW. Its __________'s death anniversary today. Don't let me wake you guys up for a second time or I'll kill you." Rapmon threatened.

"HURRY UP, Jungkook and Yoongi already left!" Jhope jumps into their bed to wake them up.

- AT the grave –

"Jungkook ah, do you miss her?" I asked him while cleaning __________'s grave.

"Of course. I miss her laugh, her beautiful smile."

"Wait, do you....like.." I don't get to finish up my question.

"YES. I like her. SO MUCH, hyung."

I was shocked..

" ahh, I see..."

"But, you're the only person in her mind. She only talks about you. She likes you a lot. I know I won't stand a chance against you. Haish _______, why are you so in love with that grumpy guy? You really have a bad taste on men." He jokes while pulling off the grass around her grave.

I laugh and look lie down beside her grave. Somehow, I can feel her presence around me. Whenever I am having a bad day, this is the place that I will come. Cause I know, she is still here somewhere, watching over me.