[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

< 1 day before BTS debut >

You came to their practice room. Its almost midnight but you know this might be the last chance for you to meet him. You brought a bouquet of flower.

You sneak a peek on their door. They are dancing with all of their energy. You're pretty sure that they are excited for tomorrow.

*Knock Knock*

Jungkook came and opens the door.

"_________." He was surprised by your visit.

"Hi everyone." You smile and gave them a little awkward wave.

"_________AH!!" they quickly run and swarm you.

"Where have you been? We were so freaking worried about you!" V asks before hugging you.

"I thought that you are kidnapped!" Jimin continues and hugs you too.

"Mind your mouth will you?!" Jhope smack Jimin on his head.

They were all laughing. You look around and saw Yoongi continue practicing on his own. You took a step closer to him.

"Yoongi ah.." you tried to approach him but he ignored you.

"Congrats for your debut, Yoongi ah." You gave him the bouquet of flowers.

He turns at you without looking at your face. He gazes at the flowers for a while before accepting them.

"congrats?" he smirks..

"Is that all what you wanted to tell me?" he look you straight to your eyes.

His eyes were red, puffy and a bit wet.. He looks terrible.

"Yoongi ah, are you okay?" you grabbed his face.

"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT!!" he yelled at you and pushes your hand away aggressively. You can see some tears falling down from his red eyes.

"Yoon..yoongi ah.. I'm sorry.." your eyes begins to tears up.

"I don't want to see you anymore.. Its you who leave me, so go and leave! Don't even think of coming back!" he threw away the flowers and storms out from the room.

You fell down on your knees and begins to cry your eyes out..

----

< Yoongi Mix Tape Concert >

You received a text from Taehyung.

" _____, come on. We will wait here"

The members are telling me to come to Yoongi's waiting room. The concert has ended so they are planning to congratulate him.

You were hesitate at first but your legs move on by their own.. So here you are, in front of Yoongi's room.

"_____, are you ready?" Jungkook ask.

You nods.

They push the door opens and screaming and fooling around.

"CONGRATES YOONGI HYUNG!!" the maknaes hugs him.

"Yah yah, stop it. I'm tired as hell" he look at his members and smiles.

You stand at the door, watching him from a far. He looks so happy compares to before. You are glad.

You were staring at him when all of the sudden his eyes moves towards you. You are surprised and quickly hide.

"Did he saw me? Ahh, he wouldn't even recognized me if he does." you mumbling to yourself.