I nod my head and look out the window, examining my old hometown. The old town was full and alive with people walking along the sidewalk. People driving in cars and passing the city buildings and the wind blows through the little bare trees along the sidewalk.

I smiled at how alive this town is and how it really had it's own kind of beauty. I will always love my hometown. It was only 5 hours from LA if you take a plane.

I still remember the day I left. The boys took me to an airport first in order to get to LA. We left for LA. (I know I didn't put this in the first chapter but let's pretend she lives in Colorado)

---

We just arrived to David's home. It wasn't too big. It wasn't too small either.

"Welcome to our home." David says while opening my door.

I exit the car and helped grab some baggage.
David took most and insisted that he does it because I'm his guest.
I allowed it and we entered his home. We're met with a small furnished living room. It was pretty modern with white and black printed walls.
The floor was wooden and the furniture was

"You're room is down the hall," he leads me and Jack to our room. We go around a corner and down a long hallway till the second door.

David opens a door to a room. The walls were the same as the rest of the house, black and white printed. There was two doors at the other side of the room, probably a balcony. The bed was probably a king sized bed and there was a huge dresser by the balcony. There also was another door.

"There's a small bathroom in there and a little balcony over there and the dresser is empty for you to use. I have to go pick up my daughter from daycare and I'll be back in at least 20 minutes, 40 if there's traffic. Your mother is downstairs cooking." David spoke before leaving me and jack alone. He shuts the doors behind us.

I take my bags and placed them by the dresser, too lazy to unpack. I fall on my back onto the bed with my arms out.

"Happy to be home?" Jack smiles, falling next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"It's been months since I've been here...but it still doesn't feel like home. But to be honest every time I say I found my home...it's never right. Something always comes up someway and I end up leaving or I'm force to leave..." I sighed, my eyes look back at jack's blueish green eyes. His smile faded and he looked concerned.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"For what?"

"For taking you from your mom. From your home in the first place. For even thinking of using you for my selfish needs...it all started with us didn't it? It was our fault." He spoke with a dark sadden tone.

I sat up immediately and faced him, comforting him as best as I could because this most certainly wasn't his fault.

"No baby, look, it wasn't your fault if anything it's great you guys took me. I had one of the most craziest and funniest week of my life! It was amazing! And if I didn't leave I'll probably be here with my broken mom in our crappy ass house. I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE HERE-" I bluntly said. I didn't mean to say the last part, so I quickly stopped.

Jack's face goes from sad to worry.

"What?" He says, it was barely audible. I let out a sigh and mentally face-palmed myself.