----

The plane soon lands in my old hometown and we get off.
Of course my mom had her fiancé come get us. We were waiting outside. It was 12:34pm right now and the weather was very chilly.

Me and jack were on our phones, sitting on a bench while waiting.
My mom stood and looked out for her fiancé.
I placed my head on his lap while I scroll through my phone.
Jack sincere at his seat, causing me to look up at him.

"What?"

"Looks like our fans found out you were coming back." He smiled and shows me his phone.

It was his twitter and it was a person's account.

@JackJackJohnson is it true that Ella is back!!???!!😱😱😱😱

I laughed at it and scrolled down a little more to see me and jack holding hands outside the hotel. Another where I was waving to the camera and getting into the über car.

"Should I tell them?" He grins.

"Yeah. Let's take a picture to prove it." I said with a smile. I sat up and rested on my knees, facing him.

Jack nods but right as we were about to pose for the selfie my mom yells out.

"And there he is!" My mom says excitedly. She points to a small sliver car driving towards us and soon parks right in front of us.

She tugs on my arm to the truck where it pops open and my mom stuffs our bags in it. A man with brown hair with some grey hair in it and brown eyes steps out of the driver's side and walks towards us.

"Oh I missed you." He says with open arms to my mom.
She gradually pulls him into a embrace. She seemed already so happy with him. It was sweet.
They peck each other on the lips. Right at that moment jack placed his arm around my shoulders and leans a little on the car.

"Oh so David this is my daughter Elliot and her boyfriend, jack." My Mom introduces us once her and her boyfriend separated

"Hi!" He says with a hand out. I shake his hand and so does jack.

"Ah it's so nice to finally meet you both. you're doesn't stop talking about you Ella." He smiles at my mom who was blushing a bit.

"Really?" I grinned. My mom smiled and lightly punched his arm.
"I told you to not embarrass me." She giggled.

It made me and jack to smile. They were adorable towards each other. I couldn't believe she was finally with a man that could actually treat her right.
She was gonna actually marry this man. She told me so much over breakfast this morning about them getting marry soon.

He had a little daughter and my mom was living with them. They sound adorable and I couldn't wait to meet the little girl. She was at day care right now but David will go get her after he drops us off at the house.

Me and jack hop in the back and my mom and David sat up front and we head off to their home.
Jack held my hand. I really loved this. He was sweet and I couldn't wait to go back to LA, but what if things don't go right?

What if things change because of me?

What if everyone hates me?

What if Cameron is still rude and mean towards me?

What if I get used again?

What if I'm a nobody?

I felt a squeeze on my hand and I turn to jack who had a concern look.
'Are you okay?' He mouths.