Chapter 17 (unedited)

I did my very first interview with @Nishsai_V. It's called Writers Revealed: Wattpad Authors. It was really fun to do and I hope you guys have time to check it out. The chapter is titled Ace. Enjoy this chapter!

"So what happened?" Eunice and I settled into the car after cleaning it up.

"I'm kind of starved. Can we eat and talk?" She asked. I nodded, handing her the potted flower. 

"We actually have the flower," I told her as we both admired the flower. She nodded her head staring at the flower. "So what comes after?"

Eunice glanced up at me as if remembering that the flower itself wouldn't heal my Mate. "We'll talk about it over food," she brought the conversation to an abrupt end. 

I side glanced at her but nonetheless, stopped talking and found the nearest place to eat which happens to be McDonald's. The big M sign sought out my attention and I drove into the parking lot.

We get out of the car just as I ask her if McDonalds was alright. She nods and together we walk in. The line isn't fairly long so we order, I get anything Eunice was getting, and we find a table.

As I chew on my fries and she devours her burger, I observe her with a thought forming in my head. We already had lunch, doesn't she ever stop eating? Deciding not to voice my thoughts, I eat slowly curious when the explanation was going to come. I don't want to rush her but her earlier actions had me going on a whirlwind.

"So," her voice has me sitting up straighter. "What do you want to know?"

I raise my eyebrows. "Everything?" I ask unsure. "Actually lets start when Kou spoke about his wife, I noticed you spaced out there for a moment."

She sits straighter as if extremely uncomfortable. Looking down at me, she says, "I think his wife was a Witch."

I raise an eyebrow at the interesting theory. "Why would you say that?"

"It's just," Eunice pauses and let's out a sigh, "that home felt magical. I felt so connected with it. Especially when I touched those plants."

Now that I think about it she did daze off when she had the flower in her hand.

"Also, as a Witch, I can connect with other Witches. Being in that house, I felt a calming presence that told me everything was going to be alright."

"If Angarika was a Witch does that explain how she knows the Witch story Kou told us about?" Eunice nods.

"I also think thats how the flowers kept growing. It's practically impossible to continue growing flowers that are settled in the attic. Besides half of these plants are from different parts of the world. They all need different places to stay in, not just one home."

I stare at her in curiosity. "So Angarika was a Witch?"

She nods. "Is it possible that Kou knew this?"

Eunice shrugs before chewing on a fry.

"Now that you bring that up, I did notice the seeds in the little bag. At first glance there weren't any growing ones inside the bag, but then they started growing out of nowhere."

"I felt her power." I look at Eunice confused. "As a Witch, I can feel other Witches work around me. It was so peaceful and serene."

I watch Eunice's face daze off again. "I think Kou doesn't want to sell the house because he can feel his Wife's spirit there."

"You mean like ghost?"

"You can call it that but the more professional term would be spirit," she corrects. "When I was there, I felt her spirit close by. It felt nice and... peaceful."