I washed my hands and say down for breakfast.

I wonder if Levin and Malachi's grandparents are going...

I don't know about Lex and Kyle tho. Maybe not.

I ate my omelette

I finished my breakfast and washed my plate quickly

I had like 15 minutes to get to school. I don't think anyone is waiting for me anyways!

I signed and hurried out the front door.

"Bye mom!" I yelled and closed the door.

Before I could run to school, I saw a figure with a phone, against a tree.

He had blond hair...

The figure noticed and went closer to me.

He wasn't in the shadows anymore so I could see the figure better.

"Morning to you too." Levin laughed.

I got out of my thoughts and got embarrassed.

I still can't get that little peck he gave me yesterday.

"Morning... Why are you waiting out here?" I asked him curious.

"Well... I was waiting for you. The others were scared to be late. I just waited." He shrugged.

"Well, let's go then..." I said awkwardly.

We went walking in the street.

School wasn't that far away...

We went walking and got there just in time.

We went into the school building and into our homeroom.

We sat down and the teacher started talking when the bell rang.

"Good Morning class. Welcome to another Monday. As usual, you can talk for the rest until your next class. I hope everyone comes to the school talent show after school." The teacher spoke.

After she finished talking, the classroom was filled with talking much.

I just took out my notebook.

I looked over at Levin who was looking at me. Turned at the exact same time...

"Levin. Do you think this song is going to be good?" I asked him.

He came over to me and looked at my song in the band notebook.

"Yeah. We practiced it over a week. It should be fine." Levin smiled at me.

I turned at the page. More pages to be filled with...

"Are we just going to write songs in this thing?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I dont think so. After we're finished with our first concert, we can write the experience in here. We'll also need a meeting place... To leave the notebook. If anyone wants to write in it." Levin said.

I smiled. "Maybe our meeting can be in a treehouse. But, I don't know where t would be located.." I said thinking.

Levin looked at me and thought.

"It can be located maybe near your backyard. After all, you're the head singer. And, your backyard is always open." Levin said smiling.

"That would be a great idea actually. And the treehouse door can be locked. But, all five of us have a key that can open it!" I said.

Levin smile at the thought. "We should go tell the others after school. On back stage..." Levin gulped.

I laughed softly. "Yeah. Our instruments are back stage right? Because your dad moved it for us?" I asked him.

He nodded. "We are all set up. Now all we need to worry about is playing the song." Levin said looking down.

He looked back at me.

I raised my fist up.

He looked at it and smiled.

We both fist-bumped and smiled.

"This is going to be awesome." We said together and laughed.