Tris POV

I go down to the hospital, and look for Kae.

"I hate your best friend." she tells me.

"I would too."

I see she is fine and I leave. Going to the chasm, to finish what they started.

When I get down there, I sit on the railing, ready to swing myself over. Everybody wants me dead, so I am giving what they ask for. Kae is hurt because of me, and she hates An. Peter, Al, and Tobias are intimidated, Uriah doesn't even have a chance if I'm in initiation. Zeke is even more stressed out. I'm a good for nothing person. I love to sing, so for the last thing I will ever do, will be singing.

Kaelynne POV

I am so happy she thinks out loud. I know where she is going. I am going to stop her, with Uriah by my side.

We start to go down to the chasm and start to hear her think out loud again.

" Everybody wants me dead, so I am giving what they ask for. Kae is hurt because of me, and she hates An. Peter, Al, and Tobias are intimidated, Uriah doesn't even have a chance if I'm in initiation. Zeke is even more stressed out. I'm a good for nothing person. I love to sing, so for the last thing I will ever do, will be singing."

Who is Tobias.

Chris, and An must hear her, because they are creeping around the corner, ready to grab her, if she goes.

She starts talking again, contemplating on what she should sing, she chooses to sing "Human"

"I can hold my breath.

I can bite my tongue.

I can stay awake for days, if that's what you ask.

Be your number one.

I can fake a smile.

I can force a laugh.

I can dance and play the part.

If that's what you ask.

Give you all I am."

Then we hear her squeal, and see Four, Peter, and Al, trying to get her off the railing, forcing her to go backwards, and fall on the cement, saving her from the waters. She trys her hardest to resist, because she doesn't want them.

We run to her, grabbing her from them, and carrying her.

"Tris we love you!" Anthony says through tears, I have never seen him cry, except when Tris said she was leaving. "You're my only little seester!" he says trying to make her laugh.

He is carrying her like she is something fragile. Uriah ran away a few minutes ago, trying to get Zeke, so An is carrying her.

"But what about Kaelynne" she asks him.

"She is older than me."

I go over to Tris, and hug her.

We start to take her to apartment, meeting Uriah on the way, and Zeke grabs Tris.

"Ya'll can go home now!" he tells us. We laugh. We aren't leaving her, so me and Annie follow them.

When we get to their apartment, Tris immediately goes to take a shower, I help her put on a plastic bag right over her cast, and take off her ankle wrap.

I go into the living room, and see Uriah, Anthony, and Zeke. I sit down, and start talking to them.

"Do you think she wants to go down to lunch when she is finished?" Zeke asks.

"I have no idea, maybe, but she hasn't eaten anything today. I am going to make her a smoothie." I tell them.

I walk into the kitchen, and cut some strawberries, a banana, and a mango up. I put them into a blender, with some yogurt. I made her favorite smoothie. Mango, strawberry, banana.

I pour it into two glasses, one for me and another for her.

"Hey what about us?" Zeke asks me, while I take a sip.

"You know where the fruit is!" I tell him.

When Tris gets out of the shower, and gets dressed, she beckons me to her room. I grab her smoothie, along with mine.

"Can you do my makeup?" she asks me.

"I have never done makeup in my life. But I can try."

I put some concealer over her jaw, covering up a bruise she got. I give her some dark red lipstick, and I'm finished.

We finish our smoothies, and put the glasses in the kitchen.

When we walk into the living room, Anthony sees her.

"Dang Tris. You look terrible." he tells her.

"Do you want you left and right eye to match?" she asks him. "Because I can sure make them match."

He puts his hands up in a mocking surrender. She points to him, and scrunches her finger, asking him to come closer. She leans in, and whispers something in his ear.

He laughs and walks out of the room.

"Hey Kae, wanna help me do something?" she asks me. I nod my head, and say sure.

I follow her to her bathroom, and she has a box of blue hair dye.

"I was going to dye my hair blue, but I kinda cant."

I laugh and start dying her hair, when she rinses it out, she has bright blue ends, and blond roots, kind of like an ombre.

"Common, lets go to lunch." she tells us, and walks out the door.