I just agree with him.

~~~~~~~

I don't pay attention for awhile, until I hear the sentence "Trissy, candor or dauntless?" come from Uriah.

I yawn. Wow I am really tired.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you, to get a tattoo"

"I already have one Uricorn."

"LET ME FINISH. I dare you to get one like Anthony's other one, or Four's tattoo"

I look over at An, him with wide eyes, covering his arm. His right one. Then I look at Tobias, putting back on his shirt, as fast as he can.

I take my first tank-top off.

"I HAVE ABNEGATION TOMORROW." I tell them. "Guys I should probably leave. Anthony, wear clothes you hate tomorrow, like you cant stand. Also meet me at the train. 8 o'clock sharp. Or breakfast."

And with that I leave, going back to my apartment.

Go into my room, undress and put on a sweater, and a pair of shorts, an outfit you wont ever find me outside my apartment in.

Then I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of the front door latching. I take it as Uriah just got home, or Zeke. But Zeke was snoring away, AS USUAL. I look at the bottom bunk, and see Uriah sleeping.

I get down, and walk out. I feel someone grab my arm, another my legs, and one holding my mouth. 

They carry me, all the way to the end of the hallway, getting bombarded by someone, a new initiate, that Christina that chose on the same day as me. Not the one I just played candor or dauntless with, but the other one. I expect her to see them, and tell them to let me go, but she grabs me too. They carry me to the Chasm, and start trying to get my feet over. I start using my reflexes, and my strength, to kick them away, trying to scream. I get one of my hands free, pulling the mask off of someone. Tobias. Then I hear the voice of Peter, telling them to get me over the railings.

They try to get me over but I do dead weight, and resist their force. Then I smell something familiar. The smell, the distinct smell Al has. A lemongrass, lavender, and vanilla smell. I take my hand, twist out of his grip. I take my free hand, and rip of his mask too. As I expected, Al. I see Percy, staring at us, but she just runs and hides.

Then I hear something weird. Voices, ones drunk, the others sober. Another joins them. They are all male voices, one must be new.

"ANNIE!" one screams, must be Zeke.

"Never call me that again!" An yells back to him.

"TRIS IS MISSING!" Zeke says.

I then, let out a high pitched scream, for them to come running and look for me. They come around the corner, seeing the guys and Christina, but they don't see them.

Zeke and An, get a mad look on their faces, like they are going to kill someone.

Zeke, not even hesitating, grabs Tobias by the collar of his shirt, and slams him against the wall. An, goes up, and kicks Al where it hurts, and punches him in the face Al -being weak- falls down. He then gets Peter, in his hands, choking him, muttering something to him.

Peter nods.

He lets him go, terrifying him.

He misses Christina, because she runs away like a coward, then comes over to me. He sees my eyes, ones a black eye, the other has slight bruising.

He makes me go down to see a doctor, worried about my limbs too. He walks me down, while holding onto my shoulders, making sure if i broke something in my legs, then I have support.

I look at my deformed wrist, definitely a fracture, black marks from finger prints.

I start seeing stars, and black out, falling down.

I hit my head on the cement floor, making me wake up immediately. An mutters something and picks me up, carrying my limp body, ever so lightly in his arms, creeping me out at first, but then me not even caring, I just need some help.

Uriah comes around the corner and see An carrying me. Uriah grabs me and carry's me.

I curl up in my brothers arms, feeling safe. I fall into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up, with a black cast on my left wrist, and an ankle wrap on my right ankle. I see An in a chair, sleeping. I also see Uriah and Zeke. Along with someone I wouldn't expect. Tobias.

As soon as see him, I get up and walk out of the room, the nurses don't even care, they must think I'm released.

I go back to my apartment, wearing the same as last night, but with an ankle wrap, and a black cast covering the middle of my palm, halfway to my elbow.