Chapter 5

"Hold on so let me get this straight, Lauren is also gay but you still haven't hopped on the chance to make a move? Mila, what the hell!" 

Camila groaned and threw her pillow over her face. "Dinah, you aren't seeing the bigger picture here. She said she wasn't forced out of the closet but it wasn't her choice either. What could that possibly mean?" 

"Well, maybe she did it because someone wanted her to." 

"That's basically being forced, so that's not it." 

Dinah rolled her eyes and threw all her freshly cleaned clothes onto the bed to fold them. "I'm just saying, maybe she did it because she wanted to make someone happy. Maybe that girl you saw her texting the other day." 

"Ugh, don't remind me. God, I can't believe she has a girlfriend. I mean, I can totally see why considering the fact that she's so pretty, but I hate that she does."

"Mila, shut the hell up. You have no idea if she has a girlfriend. I mean, you never asked her so how could you know for sure?" 

Camila let the words sink in and continued to stare at the ceiling. No matter how hard Camila thought about it, she couldn't wrap her mind our it. Lauren had to have a girlfriend, how could she not? Lauren is beautiful, intelligent, funny, etc. It'd be impossible for to not be in a relationship. But that didn't mean she couldn't be her friend. " I guess you're right. It's whatever thought. I don't think I want to be in a relationship right now anyways."

"Whatever you say, Walz." Dinah sighed knowing Camila only didn't want to be in a relationship because Lauren could potentially be taken. Just as she was about to begin putting her clothes away, she received a text. She walked over to her bed her nightstand and read the text. 

From: Nicki Minaj's twin

Did you tell her? 

Dinah glanced over at Camila's bed finding the fragile brunette curled into a ball with her back facing her. She frowned and looked back to her phone. 

To: Nicki Minaj's twin:

I couldn't do it, Mani. It would just put her in a bigger funk. She's not listening to anything I'm saying anyway. 

Dinah glanced back over to Camila. She could hear soft snores falling from her lips. She put all her clothes away to reply to the message to got seconds before.

From: Nicki Minaj's twin:

If it makes her feel any better, Lauren hasn't stopped talking about her since she woke up this morning. She said they talked a lot on the roof top at that party last night. How long did you have to put up with Camila?

To: Nicki Minaj's twin:

Forever. I think she fell asleep though. Girl can fall asleep in seconds, I don't know how she does it. I'm gonna go get us some food so I'll talk to you later!

A couple texts later, Dinah was getting ready to go get lunch for the two girls. Dinah couldn't help but glance towards the small latina once again. Instead of her back facing her this time, Camila's face was facing her. Her eyebrows were scrunched almost as if she were confused, her eyes were closed tightly, her hands clenched into fists. The temptation to wake her up was intense for Dinah, but she also didn't want to disturb her. 

Deciding she had nothing to lose, Dinah softly shook the girl awake. The latina shot up and frantically looked around the room. Once her eyes reached Dinah's, tears began to build up in her eyes. Dinah scooted her over on the bed and laid with her. Camila rested her head on the blonde's chest as Dinah wrapped her in a side hug. 

"I was going to get food. Do you want me to stay here or are you hungry?" 

"Stay here please," Camila whispered softly, her voice raspy from just waking up. 

"Okay, I can do that." 

Camila quickly fell back asleep the moment Dinah ran her hand through the girls hair. This time around, her sleep seemed to be undisturbed. Dinah has thousands of questions running through her mind. Was it a bad dream? If so, what was it about? Had she always had bad dreams? Whatever the case was, she was prepared to be there for her new friend. 

~~~

Not as long as my other chapters, I know. This one barely met 800 words compared to my normal 1000-2000 words which I apologize for that. I'm going to try and make the next update even longer so they'll kind of cancel each other out with the length. 

I want to thank you all for the support you have shown. This fanfic just reached 1k reads and getting far with the votes already and I've only did 5 chapters. My last fic took me forever just to reach 100 reads so I just want to thank you. 

SNEAK PEAK FOR NEXT CHAPTER:

-being affectionate

-discoveries

-new character

Have a lovely day/evening/night

-Lily <3