Final Chapter

"Lauren, please leave. My head is killing me and the last thing I need is to put up with this hot and cold shit. You have Lucy, remember?"

"I know I have Lucy. And you have Selena. Yet, here we are."

Camila sank back into the bed. Her head was pounding. She could practically feel her veins bulging out of her head in beat with her pulse.

"Lauren, do you remember what you told me when we almost kissed that one night? The night Selena was the only reason we didn't kiss in the first place?"

"I told you you weren't suppose to make me feel this way..."

"Exactly. You have a girlfriend and I have whatever Selena and I are. I like you, Lauren. I just wish you didn't take advantage of that like you did. We did things that we shouldn't have, and that didn't mean shit to you. You were back with Lucy only hours after we had sex! That's not fair to me or Lucy. I bet she doesn't even know, does she?"

Lauren was rendered silent again. She looked at her shoes and sighed heavily. Camila knew her answer and that didn't help her frustration at all.

Lauren looked up and opened her mouth, but closed it like she was certain on what to say. She tried again. "Camz-"

"Camila. Its Camila." The furious Latina corrected.

Lauren cleared her throat. "Right. Camila, I am so sorry. I really am. I don't think I can apologize enough for what I did. You're right. Lucy doesn't know what we did and if I'm being completely honest, I don't plan on telling her at all. I just.. I wish I could reciprocate your feelings. I tried, I really did. I just can't. I'm in love with Lucy."

"You're in love with Lucy? You got a funny way of showing it. Last time I checked, sleeping with your friend isn't really a confession of your love to someone else."

"I get that but-"

"You're gonna tell Lucy we had sex."

"W-what?"

"If you don't tell Lucy, I will. Its either you or me. I don't care if she hates me. I won't be the one dealing with her, but she does deserve to know. If you haven't noticed, I'm done putting up with your shit. So, whats it gonna be?"

Lauren took a step back and let her tears fall. She didn't want to lose Lucy. She already lost Camila, she just couldn't lose her too.

"Camila, can't we talk about this?"

"No. You have till next week to tell her. If you don't tell her by then, I will."

"O-okay. Fine. You're right. She deserves to know."

Camila shrugged and turned her gaze to the chords connecting to her body. She was tired of fighting. Her body has been doing plenty of that since she got in the hospital. "Good. Can you leave now? I wasn't lying when I said my head was killing me. I want to nap."

"Of course. I'll send Dinah back in."

"Goodbye, Lauren."

"Goodbye, Camila."

Camz was on the tip of Lauren's tongue while Lo was on the tip of Camila's. Who was hurt more is the real question.