Holy Shit (updated)

December 18, 2016.

4.5 years ago, 5 girls from across the state were thrown at each other and were made to make music together. Approximately 1,482 days later, one of the girls left the group. But not only did she leave the group, she left her family behind.

Don't get me wrong, we would have to be bat shit blind to not have seen it coming. The solos, rarely ever posting a picture with her bandmates, the distance between them at times. Its like they WANTED it to be seen. So we could prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

I'm hurt. But i do know that it all had to come to an end someday. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less.

I guess the question is, do i even continue this book? It just all seems wrong now.

I feel betrayed. It get it, i don't know the whole story but holy shit. To have her representatives tell them? But that seems sketchy to me too. I'm not in the music industry obviously, but I'm pretty sure that's not how negotiating contacts are...

Let me know if i should even continue this book...

READ FROM HERE IF YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE I UPDATED IT

I decided that I'm going to make this a short story and finish it sooner rather than later. Its probably only going to be about 10 chapters. I really debated on trying to make it longer considering the fact that i had a lot of plans for this fic. I just can't do it, I'm sorry.

I'm going to finish it, but its going tk be short. I ship camren, but it just isn't the same without her being in the group. I hope you guys can understand.

As for what I'm writinf afterwards, i don't know. I definitely want to make another fic, i just don't know what i would make it about. Maybe a you/a member? A you/lauren?

Comment what you want me to write next.

Stay safe.

-Lily <3