Chapter 6

Important A/N at the end...

~~~

Camila stared at her phone and contemplate her reply to the text she received minutes prior. She wanted to say yes, but she also wanted to catch up on the sleep she didn't get the night before. Dinah had left to go hang out with her new friend after she woke up from her nap leaving Camila very bored. 

From: Planet Green Eyes

Wanna hang out?

Camila thought out her response to make it seem she wasn't panicking about being alone with the green-eyed goddess. She figured if Lauren was in a relationship, she could at least just be friends with her. 

To: Planet Green Eyes

Sure. Your dorm or mine?

Once the location was settled, Camila was quick to clean her room of dirty clothes and wrappers from their in-dorm dinners. Lauren would be there any minute really. Luckily, Camila had already showered beforehand otherwise she'd be hanging out with her new friend smelling like she'd been at a bar all day. 

"Shit," She jumped as a series of unexpected knocks echoed in the room. "One second!" 

After looking herself in the mirror for the billionth time in ten minutes, she opened the door to reveal the green-eyed goddess. She smiled at the younger girl and hugged her before stepping into her dorm, leaving a stunned Camila standing at the doorway. 

"Nice dorm. Normani has a tendency of leaving her stuff lying around a lot. It gets pretty ridiculous sometimes." 

"Well if I'm being completely honest, this room was not like this five minutes ago. It was pretty trashed," Camila laughed, also relieved when Lauren laughed with her. Lauren sat on her bed and threw the bag she brought with her on the ground. 

"It's cool, I'm not always the neatest person ever either," Lauren assured her. "Sorry for the late notice by the way. I was suppose to be hanging out with Mani but she ditched me."

"Ouch," Camila thought,"So I'm just the second choice."

"Oh, its no problem," Camila voiced with a smile. "So what do you want to do?"

"Actually, I brought a bunch of movies. I figured we could just have a movie marathon. Is that cool with you?" 

"Its cool with me as long as we can build a fort." 

Lauren laughed and grabbed the blanket off Camila's bed. "Lets build this fort then." 

~~~

"Damn, that was a good movie," Lauren sighed as she stretched, raising her arms in the air which caused her shirt to ride up a little.

"Uh huh," Camila replied, her eyes fixed on the skin of Lauren's stomach. Realizing she was staring, Camila shook her head and looked back up. "I mean, yeah, it was really good. Not to mention the fact that I've seen it a thousand times before."

They settled on watching The Titanic. Even though it was a three hour plus long movie, they enjoyed the little talk in between scenes. Other than the awkward silence during the sex scene, they could both say they would do it again.

"So, do you want to watch another movie or do something else?" Camila asked. "You're the guest so its up to you." 

"Actually, can we just talk? I still want to get to know you more." Lauren suggested while turning of the TV. She grabbed the bottle of water from the mini-refrigerator and hopped back onto the bed.