Chapter 13

Semi-important A/N at the end. Check it out please!

"Hey Normani, whats up?" Camila greeted the girl on the other side of the phone. She was just getting ready for bed when her phone rang.

"You gotta stop talking to Lauren."

"Whoa, what the hell? Why?"

"I love Lauren. She's my best friend, but what she is doing to you right now is so shitty."

Camila sighed into the phone. She couldn't just drop Lauren like that. Lauren is her friend. "I can't do that, Mani."

"Camila, you know damn well you can. What Lauren is doing isn't fair. Are you just going to chase after her your whole life?"

"Well, her and Lucy are having problems so-"

"Lucy and her made up this morning. They're back together, Mila."

Camila's heart dropped to her stomach. She suddenly felt the urge to vomit. But she wasn't mad about Lauren making up with Lucy. In fact, she knew that was going to happen. It was more of the fact that Lauren had sex with her with the intention on making up with Lucy in the end that made Camila sad. She felt used.

"Oh."

"See? You're clearly upset by this. This isn't good for you. She's not good for you." Normani expressed. Camila could tell by the tone in her voice she was getting irritated.

"Why are you doing this, Normani?" Camila questioned. Isn't she Lauren's friend?

"Because this isn't the first time Lauren has done this, and I'm done seeing her play other peoples heartstrings then breaking their hearts. Trust me, I've had a talk with her. I've been her friend for years now and god knows how disappointed I am."

Camila shook her head and stared out the window of her dorm. She could feel Dinah staring at her from her bed but neglected her gaze. "Fine. I won't talk to her for a while. Maybe then she'll apologize after she realizes what she did wasn't right. I'll just focus on myself."

"That's all I ask, Mila. And maybe you could give Selena a shot in the meantime?" Normani's tone noticeably lightened at the change of subject, almost as if she was asking it instead of telling.

"I don't know, Manz. This whole Lauren situation kinda put a bad reputation on relationships for me. Not really in the mood for one."

"Oh! I agree with Normani!" Dinah chimed in from her bed. Camila shot a scowl at her and turned her head towards the window again.

"Is Dinah with you? Tell her I said hi!"

"Okay I will. I'm gonna go though, okay? Dinah and I were out all night so I'm pooped. Probably gonna go take a bath or something."

Normani exhaled into the phone. "Go relax. And don't let thus stress you out either. Lauren will hopefully realize what she did sooner or later."

Camila chuckled and played with the hem if her shirt anxiously. "Lets home its sooner rather than later."

It wasn't.

~Two weeks later~

"Did you finish your homework?" Selena asked as she walked into Camila and Dinah's dorm.