Epilogue

"Miami, how are you doing tonight?" Camila yelled into the microphone. The crowd roared in a fit of screams and non-comprehensible words. She smiled and grabbed the guitar from the stage crew. "Alright, alright. I'm gonna take that as you're doing good. I wrote this song in my dorm after I realized I had feelings for this girl I met at a party. I think she's backstage right now but she might even be in the crowd right now, also. And this girl will be standing in front of me to take my hand in marriage in 2 months, so this one is for you."

The crowd shushed each other until it was completely silent. She started plucking the chords on the guitar and started to sing.

We're not, no we're not friends

Nor have we ever been

We just try to keep those secrets in a lie

And if we kind out

Will it all go wrong?

And heaven knows no one wants it to

Camila closed her eyes and tapped her foot to stay on beat. She thought back to her first date with Selena. She remember how she felt three years later when they decided to break up when the singer's schedule got way to busy, so busy that she couldn't manage a stable relationship. God was she happy she got her back.

So I could take the back road

But your eyes will lead me straight back home

And if you know me like I know you

You should love me

You should know

That friends just sleep in another bed

And friends don't treat me like you do

Well I know that there's a limit to everything

But my friends won't love me like you

No, my friends won't love me like you

Camila thought back to their first fight. Ironically enough, it was about the song she's singing now. Selena had thought she was still stuck on Lauren while they were dating. So when she found this song, she automatically thought it was about Lauren. They argued and argued even thought she has told her girlfriend repeatedly that she wrote it for her. So she sang it to her, and confessed her love for her when she finished singing.

We're not friends

We could be anything

If we try to keep those secrets safe

No one will find out if it all went wrong

They'll never know what we've been through

So I could take the back road

But your eyes will lead me straight back home

And if you know me like I know you

You should love me

You should know