Next story

Okay guys, this is my second fanfic I've completed, now its onto the third!

I already have a few ideas, but I need more!! That's where you guys come in.

Here are the ideas I have. I want you guys to comment on the story you might be interested in reading:

Ruin- Camila is dating Shawn Mendes. Her and Lauren are best friends. Lauren and Camila are both bisexual. Lauren has always denied her feelings for Camila even though her friends all know that there's something there. Whatever it may be, Lauren doesn't want to admit to them because she knows that Camila is happy with Shawn. *this fic would be a mix of angst and fluff, but more fluff than anything*

Weak- Lauren moves into a neighborhood in Miami after she graduates from Miami University. There she meets her neighbor, Camila Cabello. They occasionally meet eye contact when they're in their driveways getting into their cars or getting the mail. What happens when Lauren witnesses Camila collapse unconscious in her driveway?

Miss me- Its been a year since Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony. Camila and the girls haven't had a full conversation since her departure, only small talk here and there.
"I miss you."
"You miss me? Then start acting like it."

THATS ALL I HAVE! Comment on the one you would read or be interested in.

If you have a suggestion or even a request, comment on this line.

Also, it would mean the world to me if you went and checked out my one shots. I even started a short story on one of them, so check that out too.

Thank you to those who actually read this. I appreciate you!

-Lily <3