Energy: Q&A Part 3

Purple Ninja: And we're back! There's 9 more questions so let's get into it! This question is for Jessie.

Jessie: *sips tea* Jolly good!

Purple Ninja: they ask, Jessie! Besides helping Alex out on missions down in the base, what else do you like to do?

Jessie: *pets sooty puppet* Besides helping out at base, I help out my dad at his samurai training base. As well as spending time with my cat.

Purple Ninja: What are you petting??

Alex: *sits up* NO DONT-

Jessie: WELL I'M GLAD YA ASKED!

Alex: NEXT QUESTION PLEASE!!!

Jessie: *sings theme song*
Hey, Ho!
It's Sooty and Co.
Everyone say 'Hello!'
There's Sooty and Sweep, and a panda named Soo.
And little cousin Scampi too.
There'll be fun, galore.
With the terrible four, just you wait and see.
It's sooty and company.
Sooty and company!

Alex: *Jumps on Jessie* SHUT UP

Jessie: *laughs*

Purple Ninja: ......okay...next question then..Sensei Garmadon! This ones for you!

Sensei Garmadon: I will answer it best I can Purple Ninja!

Purple Ninja: Sensei Garmadon, since its Lloyd's first time in a relationship, what advice would you give him so he doesn't go down the path you went down?

Lloyd: *smiles at Garmadon* Enlighten me dad!

Sensei Garmadon: *chuckles* Okay okay, well! Always be honest. There comes a time where you must make a decision with the one you love and honesty will be your key. Oh and always remain loyal and faithful. You know the mistakes I have made because of my evil but, do not make the same.

Lloyd: thanks dad. :)

Purple Ninja: Wasn't that great everyone!?

[Audience: *applauses*]

Purple Ninja: Next up is for Jason!

Jason: Cool beans!

Purple Ninja: Jason! Soooooo things aren't at ALL awkward for you and Lloyd??

Jason: Nope! We're cool. Right pal?

Lloyd: *smiles at Jason* Yeah! He's fun to hang around once you get to know him.

Purple Ninja: Wonderful to hear! Next question is for the original Samurai Z!

Alex's Dad: Haha what's the question?!

Purple Ninja: This is an interesting one! how did you become a samurai anyways? This is interesting because I haven't shared your background story with everyone yet!

Alex's Dad: Well I'd be glad doing a brief summary! Back during the serpentine war, the serpentine were pillaging houses, stealing and killing. Well, when I came home from school...I found my house was a mess and I found my parents, dead on the living room floor. I wanted to stop these serpentine so bad but I knew that the elemental masters were fighting them. But, there was a way after all. Now back then there wasn't police so you had, Samurai. I found out that they were looking for some recruiters to go out and help in the war. I was willing to go for it, in honor of my parents. So I went for training and boom! Became a samurai. I was a samurai for many years until times changed and we became ninjago's police department. None of those fights happened anymore so we just sat around drinking coffee and eating donuts! But, I still kept the samurai in me and did my own missions here and there. And then, passed it down to my daughter Alex!