Energy: Candy Store

A/n: This scenerio is gonna be quite...interesting 😂😂
Jessie aka LloydBearGarmadon helped me come up with this scenerio!
Song at the top is Candy Store by Faber Drive
Enjoy this short sweet scenerio! 😆😉🍭🍬🍫

"Hey Jess, going with Lloyd to his favorite candy shop in town. Want anything?" you ask her as she does her techy stuff on the computer in the cave. "Some jolly ranchers i guess." she said not looking away from the screen. "Okay. See ya later!" you said and she nods as you walk out of the cave and out of the house.

You almost jumped scared when you turned around and saw Lloyd standing there. "Oh my gosh Lloyd!! Don't scare me like that!! I got samurai reflexes, i could've hurt you!!" you said and he gives a nervous smile. "Oh haha sorry." he says scratching the back of his head.

"I thought i was going to meet you at your dad's monastery." "Oh its alright. Just thought I should be the one to pick you up, ya know like a gentlemen that's all!" you coo and peck him on his lips. "Aww that's nice of you. Well c'mon! Lets go! You're lucky I got a sweet tooth today."

You both went into Ninjago City and Lloyd took you to this mysterious looking candy shop called, Delicious Delights. "Is this the place?" you ask him as you both get off his Green Ninja Cycle. "Of course! Its the only candy store and factory in Ninjago!" he says with a grin as he holds your hand in his and you two walk to the door.

Once Lloyd opened the door you gasped. It was freaking huge!! You were totally bewildered because the store was small on the outside! "Lloyd!! It's huge! But it's so small on the outside!!" "I know right! That's why I love this place! And of course the candy."

Lloyd took you to different isles of the store to go shopping for some sweets. "Oh yeah! Jessie wanted some jolly ranchers." You remembered and Lloyd looked around and spotted it.

"Found it!" He said and you smiled as you picked a few flavors for her. You felt something poking you and you turned around to see Lloyd poking you with a lollipop.

"Hey! What are you-" he laughs and you can't help but laugh along. "You're such a child I swe-CHOCOLATE!!!" You said as you went over to the chocolate area. "This is the wall of chocolates Alex!" Lloyd says and you gasp looking at all the different kinds.

"What's your favorite flavor Lloyd?" You ask taking a dark chocolate bar off the shelf. You then felt Lloyd crash his lips into yours and your eyes widen at the sudden reaction.

You smile in the kiss and close your eyes kissing him back. He then let's go and ruffles your hair, "You." He says and you chuckle as he walks off to look at the jelly beans.

When you two were done shopping for candy, you two went to the register to pay. While Lloyd was paying for it, you couldn't help but see a slightly tall man in a white top hat, blue suit coat, green suit with a white graphic candy printed tie, a old hand clock in his pocket, and he held a candy cane looking cane, talking to this family by the counter. He looked pretty interesting.

"We should get a tour" Lloyd said getting the bag of paid candy. "Did somebody say tour?!" the guy said as the family left and he went over to you both. "Sure did!" Lloyd said with a grin. "Well that's good! Because lucky for you, I'm Candy Carlos! Tour guide and owner of the place." He said tipping his hat and putting it back on his head.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Alex!" "And I'm Lloyd!" You both introduced as he shook both of your hands with his at the same time. "Wonderful! Now let's get that tour a move on shall we!" Carlos said as he walked you two down the hallway.

The smell from the different candies was very mesmerizing. "This is where we make all the colorful chewy candies! Want a fresh sample?" He says and one of the workers hands you both a plate with a green mint and a blue candy on it.

You and Lloyd looked at each other with a grin and gladly took the candy. Carlos was grinning at you both as you two chew the candy in your mouths.

It was like at that moment your sweet senses turned on to a maximum! It looked like Lloyd did too! You felt like you wanted more candy!

"It's so...good!!" Lloyd says and you nod in agreement. "It is? Isn't it! Would you like a tour of more candies?" He asked "Yes please!!" You both said and he lead you out of the room and back into the hallway.

Room after room he showed you two how they made other candies. He also let you both eat as much samples as you two wanted!

From the lollipops to the chocolates, you two saw and had it all! You were so sugar high, At some point you called Jessie to tell her about all the candy you were having.

"What is it Alex?" Jessie picks up. You laugh, "HAHAHAHA HI JESSIE!" She looks at you confused then her eyes widen. "Oh god no, you're sugar high. Where are you Alex??"

"HAHAHAHA THIS COOL CANDY FACTORY WITH THIS GUY NAMED CANDY CARLOS AND HES GIVING US A TOUR AND CANDY AND-" "No no NO!! Alex!!! That's an addictive place!! You'll never be able to leave! Ugh where's Lloyd?!"

You look around the assorted candy room and realize Carlos and Lloyd were gone. "Uh...I don't know. PFT HAHAHA I'M LOST!" You said with a grin as you grabbed some gummy bears and shoved it in your mouth.

"Alex find Lloyd! You should stop eating candy or your sugar high will get worse!" You stuck your tongue out at her and laughed. Jessie groaned with annoyance, "That's it I'm coming to get you two! Find Lloyd okay!! And stop eating free candy!!" She said then hung up.

You swallowed what was in your mouth then ran out the room back into the hallway. You looked out a window showing a room below. You saw Candy Carlos leaning on his cane looking at Lloyd dive into a pool of jelly beans.

"Found him!!" You said with a grin and ran to the elevator to go downstairs. When you reached the floor you ran out the elevator and into the giant jelly bean room pool.

"Alex! There you are! Want to try our many jelly bean flavors in the pool?" Carlos asked you. Before you could say yes, a rocket blasted a hole into the wall next to you both leaving an open hole.

You and Carlos ducked and Lloyd jumped out the pool and you all saw one of your Samurai Z vehicle blasters at the outside of the hole. Jessie opened the door and ran inside and grabbed you two angrily by your ears.

"NO MORE FRICKING CANDY FOR YOU TWO!!!" She yelled and dragged you both back into the vehicle. "....Come back again sometime!" Candy Carlos said and you two waved. Jessie cursed him out with her strong British accent and drove away from the factory.

"Thanks Jessie. Ugh my stomach.." Lloyd says clutching it in pain. "Ugh same." You said. "How'd you know about the place anyways?" Lloyd asked her.

"Years ago I was stupid like you two and went in there and got a tour. When I eventually came out it was already another day! I couldn't stop eating candy ya know." She said.

"Wow." "Yup! And just goes to show you, point one goes to Jessie!" She said with a chuckle and kept driving.