Lightning: Q&A Part 3

Dareth: Haha welcome back! Tyler sure gave us an ending in the last part!

[Crowd cheers]

Tyler: haha you know it! *winks*

Dareth: alright we'll get started on the last 9 questions! First one is from...oh wow! Woulda look at that! A Mikaela and Lloyd fan!!

Lloyd: WHAT?!

Mikaela: YAY!!!whats it say Dareth!!!! :D

Dareth: The fan says, OMG LLOYD AND MIKAELA WHEN ARE YOU TWO GETTING TOGETHER LIKE EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH SHIPS LLOYDKAELA!!!!

Lloyd: again, WHAT?!

Marcy: *looks at Mikaela* oh boy..here she goes..

Mikaela: SOON DON'T WORRY! ;D

[Crowd cheers]

[Ninja snickers]

Lloyd: what kind of question is that!! This book isn't even about me! How can there be another ship!?! I-i have a- I mean I don't need a girlfriend!!

Mikaela: Hahahahaha! Oh Lloyd you're so funny dear! We'll discuss this later!

Dareth: Okay! Next up is for Wu himself!

Sensei Wu: question me.

Dareth: Sensei Wu is there any other 'ninja stuff' Marcy still has to learn?

Sensei Wu: many more, she still must learn Airjitzu, summoning a dragon, stealth, but a whole lot more, she only scratched the surface of being a ninja.

Marcy: Then I'm ready to learn Sensei! Just uh..keep in mind I don't do heights..

Sensei Wu: *sighs and facepalms*

Dareth: uhh alrighty then! Next is for the master of fire!!

Kai: Sweet!

Dareth: Someone asks, Kai did you really think it was Beyoncé that was at the Nindroid fight scene?

Kai: Yeah actually! I mean then I thought someone was playing the song but there was no music to back it up but, Marcy sure did sound exactly like her!

Marcy: thanks Kai! Trickin y'all into the next week! Haha

Dareth: Next is for the parents of Tyler and Marcy!

Tyler: great..

Jay: Yay!!!

Marcy: ditto bro...

Phil: Oh for us?!

Lauren: Haha never woulda thought

Dareth: So, how did you two meet?

Marcy and Tyler: ugh

Phil: Go ahead honey!

Lauren: Well, *chuckles* my manager got me signed to his record label! And we had to go speak with him, as every new artist does.

Phil: *dreamily sighs and holds her hand* she was different than every other singer that had come to see me. She was beautiful!

[Crowd: AWWW!!]

Lauren: *smiles at him* he kept coming to my recording sessions and taught me how to play piano! Eventually he asked me out, and it all kind of happened from there.