Fire: What if Saprina Never met Kai?

A/N: Hey guys! This lil Scenerio does not effect the book at all! Just thought I put that out there. And also I just wanted to show you guys what would happen if, Saprina never met Kai, it's a short Scenerio but it shows what would happen! So read on! :)

It was another day just chilling in your room. Until the Villain alarm went off! That's right you were a Ninja. Not just any ninja, A Ninja who had control over many potions. The master of potions is what you were called. You pressed a button making the location of the bad guy appear on the screen.

You were surprised when you saw on the screen it was your old enemy; Zander, Master of Acid. You put your ninja hood on and grabbed your satchel which contained your potions. Then you ran out the door.

When you got to Ninjago City acid puddles were almost everywhere! You heard an evil laugh and turned around. "Saprina! So glad to see you again!" Zander said with an evil smirk. You glared and prepared your Slime potion bottle in your hand. "Well I'm not glad to see you again!" You said back. Zander gasped then did an evil laugh. "That's a shame Saprina... I was hoping we could bond together like we used to!!" He said then Blasted his acid powers at you.

You dodged his attack and threw your stun potion at him making him fall to the ground. "Your potions have had a little kick the last time I saw you." He says then gets up and kicks you. You ignore the pain and punch him back. "And you've gotten relentless the last time I fought you!" You told him as you threw a slipping potion making Zander slide and fall.

Zander growls at you and gets up. He shoots you with his acid but you quickly throw your shield potion to the ground making a big shield pop up in front of you; Protecting you from the acid.

As you were fighting, little did you know a certain group of ninja have also gotten a villain alert on their big screen. "What's the trouble this time Nya?" Kai asks his sister as he enters the room. "There have been some sightings of acid all over the city!" She says as she presses buttons here and there. Kai puts his Ninja hood on, "Then I'll take care of it!" He says then summons his elemental dragon and flies to Ninjago city. "Kai! Wait for us!" Cole yelled after Kai.

But when Kai arrived down at the city, the bad guy was no where to be found! All that was left was just acid puddles. The rest of the ninja caught up with Kai. "Who did this?" Lloyd asked. "I don't know but whoever did, they're gone now." Kai says. "Who would just leave acid puddles everywhere then just go away???" Jay asked. Zane then scanned the area with P.I.X.A.L's help.

"It appears this has been done by the work of a villain by the name of Zander, but it also appears someone has been here before us and defeated him. An elemental master I presume." He says. "Welp! Less work for us! C'mon let's help clean up." Lloyd says and the ninja help clean up. Meanwhile you made it back to the monastery and collapsed on the couch. Zander didn't make it easy on you but you're definitely ready for the next battle.

A/N: Short Ik lol but that's what would happen lol. Saprina would probably never learn her true potential, Kai would still be a hot head lol and he'd probably eventually ask skylor out. :/ so yeah! You all probably hate me hahaha like I said this doesn't effect the book it's totally fine XD anywho! Leave a vote and comment what you think! :)