Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You

Start from the beginning

"I was just talking to your dad-"

"You didn't tell him did you?"

"No, I was just talking to him. He just wanted to know how your therapy went the other day."

I shrugged. "All right I guess..."

"Okay."

I bit my lip as Eleanor left. Thats one thing I loved about El. She doesn't hover or demand a better answer.

I sat on the driveway watching as Zach walked towards me his bag on his shoulder.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey." He replied. "So, was the whole punch Corey thing just to get out of Newman's speech?"

"No. It was to punch Corey, besides I got my own speech about how she's sympathetic for kids in my situation, and recommends I go into therapy."

"What situation is that?"

"I really don't know..."

"Hey, you never answered the question I asked you the other day."

"What was it?"

"Most awkwardest moment, ever."

I laughed. "Yeah... Theres one of those..."

"Which is?" Zach persisted.

"When my dad gave me the sex talk..."

This time Zach laughed. "What happened?"

"It was just awkward... And my dad isn't the most delicate person with words..."

"No offence but I gathered that."

"Why?"

"You kinda get an idea from news articles and videos and that..."

I shrugged. "I guess."

"So what exactly did your dad say?" Zach asked a smirk twisting on his face.

I looked to the ground. "Um... It's really weird... And I was eleven so I don't exactly remember..." I really do

"Eleven? Why did you get the sex talk at eleven?"

"I may or may not have walked in on him and his girlfriend...you know...doing it..."

"Really Tellie?"

"What? You don't know how awkward it was..."

"How awkward was it?"

I laughed-

I wanted nothing more then to leave. Eleanor had just left and dad looked annoyed. I really don't want him to yell at me...

"I'm sorry..." I muttered. "I didn't know-"

"It's okay Tellie." He groaned. "Just...ugh..."

"What where you and Eleanor doing...?"

"Oh Tellie..."

"What?"

"Um, okay well... You know when two people love each other like me and El do, then they... Um... They want to... You know... Uh... They kinda hug, naked... And ugh..."

I bit my lip. "I don't get it..."

"Okay here it is." He started. "Um... God how do I say this... Okay. So, when a guy and a girl love each other they kinda..."

My stomach churned at what he said next.

"I get it." I cut in covering my face with my hands. "Eww..."

Dad chuckled. "Keep thinking that. And love that's just the basics."

"Eww..."

"Just remember, if your age is on the clock your to young for the cock."-

"You okay?" Zach asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah. I guess." I shrugged.

"You look tense." Zach commented. He took a seat next to me, putting his hand beside mine our fingers brushing against each other.

"I have to see a psychiatrist after school tomorrow..." I admitted, my eyes fluttering to our hands then to Zach.

"Oh, it'll be okay." Zach replied slowly taking my hand.

"I guess... I hate this. My dad making me do therapy and see a psychiatrist ."

"Your dads in whole different country, how can he make you?"

"Easy. His fiancé."

Zach squeezed my hand. "I wish I could say I understand but really I don't. I can't imagine what this is like for you. Some bad shit must happen for you to..."

"You can say it." I said. "For me to cut myself. Yeah. Bad shit happened... Its been happening since I was three."

"I guess it wasn't a surprise for people who know you well then..."

"Actually it was."

"I'm here for you." Zach whispered. "Whenever you need me. Just call me and I'll be there."

I closed my eyes as I leaned in and pressed my lips on Zach's. It wasn't exactly like last time, the sparks and strange sensation were still there but now my heart was pounding as fast as it was last time.

"I'll never get used to kissing you." Zach mused moving a strand of hair from my face as I opened my eyes.

"Neither."

(A/N

OMG ZELLIE IS ADORBS

OKAY YES I POSTED THE WRONG CHAPTER BEFORE. THERE WAS GOING TO BE A FILLER CHAPTER BEFORE IT COZ IVE GOT MOST OF THIS STUFF ALREADY WRITTEN AND I PUBLISHED THE WRONG ONE. BUT IVE GOT IT ALL SORTED OUT :)

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

:)

-P