"Arhaan, thanks for the clothes. And I'm leaving, I'll meet you directly at the airport." I said and smile. As I walked out of the door, I was suddenly pulled back. "Arhaan..."

"Shhh...." He said burying his face in my shoulders. "I just now got you back...don't wanna lose you again."

"You won't In Sha Allah." I said and smiled. We stayed like that for few minutes and then I went off. I quickly found a cab and got in. I was looking out of the window when I thought that how my life took a U turn. Everything was going right until Arhaan showed up, not that I'm regretting it.

But I'm happy, now that all my misunderstandings are solved. But he has lost many things and have suffered a lot. Before going to New York, have to settle everything and I know what to do. I quickly took out my cell and took a deep breath and dialed.

"Mom..."

_________________________

"Welcome to New York" Arhaan whispered in my ear as soon as we got down of the jet. I smiled and my thoughts went back to that day when I came here for the first time. All this was so new, seemed so exciting but who knew that what was going to happen next.

"You Okay??" He asked standing in front of me caressing my cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and hugged him.

We started walking towards the gate and surprisingly there was no media. I was a bit of shocked. I looked at him and his face was neutral. After walking a little, I stopped him.

"What happen??"

"Umm...turn around" I said and he did. And I quickly blind folded him.

"Hehy what are you doing??" He asked trying to remove the fold.

"No, don't remove. You'll soon know the answer"

"What answer??"

"Nothing. Just be patient and let me guide you."

"But where are you taking me??"

"That's a surprise" I said and we both got out of the airport. After an hour and a half we reached the desired place. I got out of the car and helped Arhaan in getting out.

"Mahira, will you tell me where are we??" He asked.

"Have patience my dear husband" I said.

"From the last one hour I'm doing that only" he sound irritated. I giggled

"Ten more minutes" I said and took him inside. I quickly got inside the elevator and made him also get inside. He was losing his patience and I was enjoying this. We got out of the elevator and then I made him enter in a room and opened his blind fold and hid behind the door, recording everything in my video camera.

"Mahira, what th...." He was shocked, he was confused and I was having the best time of my life.

"Mahira why did you brought me in my cabin??" He said and turned around. I was waiting for this moment only.

"Because this is where you belong" Mom said and I was smiling like a fool.

"Mom..." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Mahira told us everything. We are very sorry" Mom said and broke down clutching his hand.

"No mom, please don't say like that. It was my fault and I deserved it" he said hugging her. Even I couldn't control my own tears.

"We are really sorry Son" Dad said coming forward.

"No dad, please you're making me feel bad" he said hugging dad.