Sixty-Four.

Morgan took a deep breath before entering her apartment.

She had thought of an strategy to confront Eric, to handle the situation a bit lightly. She entered and spotted him sitting in a chair next to the huge window panels, sipping on a glass of whisky. Morgan made her way to leave the papers on the table, she got closer to him and placed her hands in his shoulders. She felt him relax a bit, and rubber her fingers down his back

"You got caught up with the guys?" he asked. Morgan shrugged

"Yeah, Peter is kind of stubborn and doesn't want to do things my way but whatever, sometimes I'm open minded"

Eric placed a hand over hers and leaned back, she crouched to kiss him on the cheek and wrapped her hands on his shoulders and torso, nuzzling on his neck she spoke again

"Congrats on the promotion by the way, now you can give Four that amazing toilet cleaning gig you always wanted him to have"

Eric laughed while sipping his drink, Morgan chuckled and kissed him on the temple. He pulled her hand motioning her to sit on his lap, she straddled him, and took the drink from his hand to sip it

"I hadn't though of it that way"

"What way had you thought about it?" Eric took the drink back and gulped it, finishing it

"Shit" he said. Morgan placed her hands on his neck and massaged his tattoos "this whole thing is going to be shit, I have no support, no team, no fucking idea how am I gonna run an entire faction. I'm down two leaders already and Andrew... I mean he's good but he still has those stupid candor belives and" he sighed, looking down he grabbed the bottle from the floor and filled his drink again

"Baby" Morgan said, he glanced at her while taking a sip of his whisky "you're gonna do great. You have what dauntless needs right now" Eric quickly shook his head no, Morgan sighed and hugged his neck, she laned closer, and Eric moved his hand up and down her back "I'm applying for leadership"

Eric leaned back to look at her in the eyes

"If you don't want me there it's fine, I just don't want to see you struggle and stress. And I think it would be quite convenient for you to have someone who you know will follow you no matter what"

Eric sighed in relief and smirked as he held her close, he whispered a thank you against her lips and then kissed her. Her lips moved with his, as she ran her hands down his torso toward his pants, she rubbed his bulge and he chuckled against her lips

"You're so insatiable" he said. She leaned back

"Well excuse me, but you left me alone on our damn wedding night so you owe me a good fuck"

He chuckled again and left the glass on the floor, his hands traveled from his legs to her ass, gripping it

"Have I ever not given you a good fuck?" he said moving her hips to grind over his buldge

"I don't know man, its been too long, I don't remember" she said, he leaned forward to trap her lips with his, he bit on her lower lip and moved her hips faster over him. She moaned against his lips and held him by the shoulders, he moved to nib on her ear, sucking her neck down leaving a trail of wet kisses on it he moved his lips down to her breast, he kissed the top of one and moved his hand beneath her shirt to grab the other one.

His hands grabbed her ass firmly and moved her back and forth, grinding on top of him. He felt Morgan's nail dig at his shoulder as a loud moan scaped her lips. She shivered and leaned to hold him tighter against her, Eric smiled as he took Morgan by the neck and made her look at him, her pupils where dilated and she was taking fast shaky breaths.

Morgan sighed content and took both of his hands, led them to her breast as she smiled

"That was good" she whispered, her voice quuivering from he orgasm that still shookeed her, he hummed lowly and moved his hands to her ass, he stood up, taking her towards the couch.

He plopped her down and quickly made her kneel on it, facing the wall.

He began to undress himself and Morgan did the same, oh so slowly. She grabbed the waistband of her pants and slid them down, bending over and grinding her naked ass against Eric's member. He took her by the waist and slapped her ass as she bolted back up. She took her shirt of and kneeled again on the couch, spreading her legs, she looked sideways at him, waiting for him to take her on the couch.

Morgan turned around and watched Eric stroke himself, she wiggled her ass teasing him, and he smiled, looking down at how her cheeks taunted him, one already red from the hard spank he had provided her, the other begging to turn the same color.

"What are you waiting for?" she said, he lead himself to her entrance and placed her hands on the sides of her ass

"I'm about to officially make you my wife" she smiled and pushed her body back to make him enter her "god dammit Morgan, can't you just appreciate this moment" he grunted, feeling the tip of his member enter her dripping wet and warm core, she laughed and shook her head no

"It's not my fault, you've gotten me used to fast and rough sex"

"I want to make love to you"

Morgan moved her hips forwards and away from him as he was beginning to slide in, he looked at her warningly

"I want you to fuck me" she said, looking at him over his shoulder.

Eric's jaw tensed as his hand launched to her neck, gripping her semi-long hair and pulling her face to his, his other hand gripped her sides holding her still, making her arch her back for her face to meet with his.

"I'll fuck you however I prefer"

Morgan snickered, Eric's hand came to her jaw, making her not tear her eyes from his.

"If this is how you prefer it, fine"

Eric gripped her waist, and holding her still he slammed into her. Morgan grunted in pleasure as he rammed into her again. Pulling her by the hair and pushing her to the couch, face pushed into the cushion, bending over the couch, her ass at Eric's disposal. Satisfied with the position, Eric let go of her hair and placed both of his hands on either side of her waist, then began a frantic slam of their connected body parts.

Morgan was on cloud nine because of the position, on how she was being deliciously stretch with every thrust of Eric's member deep into her, grabbing the cushions of the sofa, Eric grunted and continued to slam her, her legs began to tremble, she screeched as she was pushed into the couch further Eric's thrusts began to turn more frantic as she began to scream in pleasure reaching her orgasm.

Eric quickly exited her before he could reach his own end, and sat on the couch as he breathed heavily.

Morgan was barely on the couch, her upper body in the sofa, and her legs dandling over the sides of the couch.

Eric smiled at her when she opened her eyes. He made a gesture to his still rock hard erection, and she smiled at him

"What? Are you tired? You've barely done anything" he teased.

"What do you want me to do?" She said, closing her eyes and regaining composure.

"Come here" he motioned at her with one hand, while the other held his dick by the base.

Morgan smiled and, as fast as her trembling extremities could carry her, she shrugged herself to Eric's side, then over him to straddle him.

Sliding down on his dick as she bit her lip, she placed both of her hands on his chest to get more leverage, then slowly began to move on top of him. Up and down his shaft as both of them enjoyed the feeling of emptiness and fulfilment in every thrust.

He held her tight against his body, his hands digging to the sides of her spine and matched her pelvic movement with thrusts upwards. She downed her head to match his lips, moving them over his and she grasped at his shoulders, moaning softly as she continued to ride him.