Fifty-Three

Creed grabbed her arm and shook her awake, she frowned and rubbed her eyes

"What time is it?"

"8" he said, and handed her some tea and a muffin. Morgan took both and stuffed her face with the muffin, he smiled as he sat in the bed next to Eric, he glanced at him and his smile faded "we have a plan. But how are we gonna find someone to replicate the serum?"

"My mom" Morgan said as she downed the muffin with her tea "she's a pharmacologist, she can duplicate it."

"And she's just gonna do it? I mean you told me she hates you"

"Ill make her Creed! I dont give a fuck about her I'll kill her if I have to I want Eric back!" she yelled. Creed made a gesture to calm her down and glanced at the door to make sure no one had heard her.

"Ok jesus, no need to get all worked up" he joked. She moved her feet to kick him but he quickly grabbed it, she jerked smiling and letting go of the cup to use her hand to hit him in the arm. He let go of her smiling and stood up "let's get out of here for a minute"

Morgan's smile faded and he looked at Eric

"No I'll... I'll stay with him"

"Come on he's not going anywhere" he reached to her and moved his fingers beckoning her to take his hand. She looked at him,then back at Eric. She sighed as she took his hand and lifted herself up. She leaned to Eric and kissed him on the cheek "awww" he joked, she moved her hand from his and hit him in the arm.

Both of them made their way out of the hospital and jumped on the train.

Morgan stood by the open door looking at the city. She had forgotten how the city looked from the train, how the sun shone over the buildings of Chicago. She had spent so much time on the hospital she had even forgotten how the dauntless compound looked like.

Creed nudged her playfully and she smiled.

"Where are we going?" he leaned on the other side of the wagon's open door and crossed his arm at his chest.

"We need to give you some perspective on the plan"

"Is it ready?"

"It is, are you?"

"Of course" he smirked at her and looked at the city.

After a while riding and a lot of silence it was time to hop off. Both of the jumped and began walking towards one designated building near the Erudite quarter.

Morgan swallowed hard as she noticed it was the building Eric had taken her when she had had the fight with her parents last year.

Creed turned to look at her when she stopped and hugged herself looking at her feet. He approached her and leaned to look at her.

"What's wrong?" she shook her head and dried her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

"This is where he asked me to be with him" she whispered, he leaned closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Creed held her while she sobbed quietly in his shoulder, his hands raked own and up her back, while he had placed his cheek on her head, he closed his eyes silently begging her to stop. Morgan was spewing her emotions on Creed's hands and he didn't know if he'll be able to handle them.

"What am i gonna do if this doesn't work?" She said in barely a whisper, her hands holding tightly Creed's vest.

"You'll move on" she shook her head

"What if i don't want to move on?"

"I'll make you" she smiled and giggled a bit in his shoulder and let go of him as she ran a hand through her hair, she cleaned her eyes and sighed "this will work Morgan. We trust you."

As she walked in the hospital's corridors she ran the plan in her head. It was gonna take the guys a while to get her a gun, because of the attacks the gun control had turned very strict in dauntless.

Creed trailed next to her as she tried to memorize what the guys had told her she would have to do. While she was walking she spotted Dominic sitting in front of Eric's room door. She frowned and she fastened her pace towards him. She glanced at the little circular window of the room to find Eric still there. She turned to look at Dominic as he stood up.

"What's wrong?"

"There's people on my ass because of the blueprints I gave you, do you have them still?"

"They're back at dauntless. I'll get the guys to give them to you as soon as possible" Dom quickly nodded and glanced at Creed.

"What is he doing here?" Dom said referring to Creed

Creed gave him a slight smirk and looked down at him, his eyes suddenly lighting up with rage, but he still maintained his nonchalant demeanor. Morgan knew then and there that she needed to get Dominic out before Creed ripped his head off.

"Dont worry about him, Eric asked him to keep and eye on me"

"Oh he's keeping an eye on you alright."

"The fuck did you just say to me?" Creed lunged at him angry, Morgan stood in front of him and he bumped his chest on her back. Morgan pushed Creed back and quietly told Dominic to leave

The door creaked as it opened. He heard voices, but he heard them like he was underwater, muffled and distant....

~~
Creed looking down like 'you little bitch' lol....
Comment what you thought!!