Sixty-One.

Morgan injected Angie on the neck and gave her a light squeeze before sending her into her fears. She heard the door open behind her and Eric walked in. She half smiled and looked back at the screen, she could feel him toss and turn, but waited 12 minutes until Angie woke up with ragged breaths.

Morgan gave her some words on encouragement and lead her out, before she called in the next she closed the door and turned to Eric.

"Wha-"

"She it's what happened. She touched me, she challenged me, she talked shit about you" he said between clenched teeth.

Morgan placed a hand on his, he took it and placed it over his lips. He grabbed Morgan by the waist and kissed her as he held her tight. Morgan pulled back and took his hands off her waist.

"We can talk about this back at home" Eric shook his head and crossed his arms leaning against the wall.

"I'll wait for you to finish" Morgan nodded and pecked him on the lips. She moved to open the door and called the next person to enter. It was Andrew, Eric smiled at him and watched as Morgan got everything ready

"Is there any other reason you're here?" Andrew questioned. Eric shrugged and shook his head.

"I just like to see people's fears, so I can use them against them later" Morgan glared and shook her head at Andrew dismissing him. She injected him and waited until the screen showed his fears. She saw him stuggle, and Eric spoke behind her.

"I don't like the place we are now" Morgan snapped to him and her face turned white.

"What?! Are you breaking up with me?!" she said in a whisper as she grabbed the back of the chair she was sitting.

"What? No! Morgan" he saw her exhale and run a hand on her hair, slouching in her chair "what I meant is" he walked closer to her and placed his hand on her back rubbing it "what I mean is that we are so gloomy, both of us. Always worried, always with a frown. I love it when you smile, I loved it when you were care free, when you weren't doing this"

Morgan laughed bitterly and glanced at him.

"Being an adult sucks" he smiled at her and placed the back of her hand on her cheek "but we do need to calm down a bit. Enjoy ourselves, go party!" she said surprised "they have parties all nights at the pit".

He chuckled at her enthusiasm and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

"We can make a deal" he said as he stood back and extended his pinky finger to her, she laughed and linked her pinky with his "we leave the work at work. When we're together is all about us, no working at home either. I want to see you smile everyday, and if there's something that's bothering you I will take care of it. Doesn't matter what or WHO is stealing your smile I will take care of it."

Morgan smiled and looked at the screen to make sure how much time they had, Andrew was way past 10 minutes into the simulation

"And what do I have to do?" Eric frowned "you will do all that for me... What do I have to do for you?" Eric shook his head no.

"You have done enough for me, but if you insist you can keep yourself breathing for eternity" Morgan laughed and lifted herself of the chair to kiss Eric as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her by the waist and bit her lower lip to battle with her tongue.

"Stop it with the biting" she complained when she stood back. She showed him the bit marks and hickeys he had made her last night. Eric smiled mischievously and moved his head to the other side of her neck. She squealed and tried to push him as she laughed. He tried to hold her still, but she pushed him just as Andrew began panting his way out of the simulation.

Morgan displayed the scores in front of the initiates. Andrew was safe on the first place, followed by Angie, Morgan's favorite. Andrew was still struggling to keep himself above the line. And Stephanie was above it to, but only by one place. Morgan had seen her walking with a black eye, but she didn't push it, knowing that that was Eric's handy work.

Soon enough Eric was back training to get his physique once again. He wanted more muscle, and that sometimes led to training after hours. Morgan would sometimes make her way down and just accompany him.

Eric had told her he knew about her program, and was 100% on board. Supporting her. Morgan had calmed down a bit now that she spent her whole day at dauntless and didn't have to worry about Eric, or the leadership.

Eric watched Morgan fall asleep before him every night. He marveled at her, at her body, her lips. His Morgan. That's the way he had felt about her ever since he woke up in that hospital, this amazing girl was his, she even had a tattoo to confirm it. She wore shirts cropped at that shoulder to show it, to let everyone know. But he didn't know how to reciprocate that statement.

One morning he was taking a shower alone, which rarely happened, he was scrubbing his body, and when he ran the soap over his forearms he watched them. They meant to him his journey through life. The maze where the twists and turns he had to make to get to dauntless, he had the daunting flames circled in his right arm, and other symbolism to represent his path. He smiled and turned the shower off.

Morgan made her way towards Eric with the tray of breakfast in her hand. She spotted him at his usual spot and sat down next to him. He glanced at her and moved his hand on her waist to kiss her on the cheek

"How did you sleep?" he asked. She began munching on her french toast and gulped on some orange juice

"Terrible" he frowned at her "you weren't there" she got closer to talk to him in whispers "I had to shower alone" Eric chuckled and kissed her on the lips "where were you?"

"He was minding his own business" Creed said as he sipped his coffee, clearly eavesdropping in the conversation.

"How about you mind your own fucking business?" Morgan said quietly to Creed, who was sitting next to Eric. Eric laughed at placed his hand on her hips bringing her closer to him

"Leadership stuff, don't worry about it" Morgan smiled and kissed him on the lips, she moved back to her tray to continue eating, Eric did the same, but maintained his arm around Morgan's waist.

She moved with her day, occasionally being annoyed by Stephanie, who had toned down her sluttines, she was about to be cut down, and she knew that Morgan could easily bring her down with the flick of her hand.

The day quickly ended and she returned to the place she shared with Eric, she was puzzled he had not returned yet, but made herself comfortable on the sofa to read some fiction book that had been lended to Eric, seeing that he was a leader he could just waltz into the library back at erudite and take whatever.

Eric didn't return until way past midnight, and Morgan was fuming. She heard the door close and walked from the bedroom to the door to confront him. He smiled at her and she instead crossed her arm

"Nice hour to finally come back, after I haven't seeing you since fucking breakfast, and by the way couldn't you just asked someone to tell me you were coming back late? You disappear on the morning and then the day after that."

He laughed at her and slowly removed his jacket. He saw as Morgan uncrossed her arms and walked quickly to him, she held his hand and turned his arm, looking at the new addition of Eric's arm tattoo. The maze continued to his forearms upwards, covering his whole arm, and highlighted in the inside part of his bicep was written 'Morgan'. He smiled as he saw her reaction, and how she gasped and covered her mouth with her spare hand, she looked at him with watery eyes and shook her head.

"You didn't" she whispered. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her in the forehead

"That is you by the way, no Stephanie or any other woman, just you" Morgan smiled and then giddily laughed as she held him by the neck and kissed him on the lips, Eric wrapped carefully his arm around her and she sighed against his lips "do you like them?"

Morgan nodded quickly and took the hem of his shirt by the neck, in a quick move she ripped it in half. Eric looked at her, dumbfounded, as Morgan's eyes ran over his ripped torso

"You and your new tattoos need to fuck me on the kitchen table."