Twenty

Morgan opened her eyes and sighed heavily, her head hurt a bit. She though she would get a hangover, and she was relieved it wasn't the case.

She tried to move away when she felt Eric's arm around her waist. She smiled and stifled a happy laugh when she remember what had happened, the way she had felt when Eric kissed her. She felt like she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs that Eric had kissed her, how he had asked her to never leave his side.

But she knew he wanted to keep it hidden. She didn't know why, but she didn't bother asking, she was fine like that, and if anything, the whole sneaky situation made her pump with adrenaline at the though that they would have a secret romance.

She turned to look at Eric and smiled widely. She turned to face him and gently placed her hand in his face, tracing the expression lines in his face, she traced his lips, his jaw, and when she got to his neck he winced and smiled, muttered 'no' and continued to sleep. Morgan smiled and placed her lips on his.

"So" she dragged the word "our dauntless leader is ticklish?" she pinched him at the ribs and he grabbed her hand stifling a laugh.

"I'm just weak to you".

She moved to his neck and kissed him. Then she quickly bit his neck, and sucked his skin in her mouth. He pushed her back still in a sleepy slumber and touched his neck where she had bit him.

"Oh God you're already a pain in the ass" he said still with his eyes closed.

"Wow, rude, I gave you a hickey" she smiled "you're my property now"

He stood up and walked to the mirror, inspecting the mark in his neck.

"You're lucky it was on a tattoo"

"Oh, my apologies, I will fix that right away" she said standing up from the bed and heading to the bathroom. He smiled and walked out of the bathroom, bumping into her. He grabbed her by the neck and held her away.

"Don't you dare" Eric said with a smirk on his face. She lifted her arms in a surrendering pose and he let go of her. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed

"I should go and take a shower. I only have today to check some furniture for my place and I need the tiger print" she extended her hand towards his and smiled when he took it "you coming?"

"Of course. What time?"

"Mmm" she hummed looking up, making the math in her head "I think.... After dinner? Possibly? Oh" she pressed her lips "I need to tell you something you probably won't like, but you need to know anyway"

He rolled his eyes.

"Is it about certain trainer I'm not so fond of?" she nodded slowly.

"He offered all the initiates to help move in the furniture and it's not just us, Tris is gonna help too. I mean you could help but" she trailed off.

"But?" he inquired.

"But you don't want anyone to see us together I mean... I would be more than happy to stroll down the halls holding hands" he lifted a hand to make her stop.

"It's OK, I do have some leader business to attend. And I have to head to the city to get supplies."

She nodded and he pulled her to him, holding her by the waist.

"I could need some help" he proposed "you know if you're not busy swooning over Four".

She rolled her eyes and backed away.

"First of all, Four has a couple; second of all, I happen to dislike good boys; and third I wouldn't want to get in a fist fight with Tris"

"What was that? You don't like good boys?" she shook her head and smiled mischievously "and why is that?"

"Bad is exciting."

"So I'm exciting?" she hummed in response and closed her eyes as Eric's lips touched hers in a sweet kiss. He sighed when she parted and lifted a hand to cup her cheek

"What?" she asked in a whisper. He swallowed hard and cleared his throat

"I'll be heading to town at 12. Be at the train station if you want to come".