Eleven

Eric had managed to get his hands on one experimental serum to help speed up the healing process. They way it worked was fairly simple.

It reorganized and coded the cells in the body to only promote faster healing, it made the blood dissipate from the bruises and, with the help of some more vitamins and calcium, Morgan could be like new in two days.
The only downside was that while all the cells were busy healing the wounds, the subject would feel extremely tired and drained. He took Morgan to his apartment, so that nobody knew he was favoring her.

"So I'll just feel like shit for how long?" she asked, laying on the couch and inspecting the vial with the serum.

Eric took it in his hand, he placed the vial in a syringe and looked at her
"A few hours. Two or three. Then you'll wake up like new"

"That's just too good to be true" she said as she shook her head and looked at the ceiling "like... I've been fucked up for almost two weeks now" he nodded

"Yes I know that. That's why I want you to stop that and just enjoy yourself, get tattoos and piercing and all that shit you've been daydreaming about for the longest time" he placed the needle in her forearm and looked at her, expecting approval, she smiled and pushed the needle in her arm.

She took a deep breath and relaxed on the couch.

After an hour she got very talkative, a side effect they hadn't warned him about. She talked about everything that came to her mind, mostly just questioning and things of Erudite nature.

"You know I..." she slurred her words and looked for Eric's hand. She took it in hers and started to swing their arms around lightly "I think you're awesome" she laughed when she said that, and Eric smiled placing his spare hand on his forehead

"They didn't say you'll go completely delusional"

"I mean it" she said, pretending to be hurt at his comment "I just wish that I could" she made a gesture with her hand and her lips "you know" he lifted and eyebrow trying to hold back his laugh "smack your lips with my lips"

He definitely wasn't expecting that.

He also did know that she didn't mean a thing, being in an inebriated-like state. He looked at her hands linked, and caressed her knuckles with his thumb.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked frowning when she saw his face turn serious. He shook his head no and looked at her.

She smiled wide and lifted their linked hands, sticking out her index finger to tap him in his nose

"Good" she whispered and giggled.

"How about you get some sleep" he beckoned her to do so, not feeling in the mood to continue listening to her almost drunken pick up lines.