Forty-One

Morgan woke up tangled in the sheets of Eric's bed, she felt like she needed to pee, but she was numb below the waist. She frowned and tried her best to turn around and shake Eric awake, he was startled awake and looked to Morgan.

"I need to pee" she said, he frowned.

"You know where the bathroom is"

"I know you idiot I cant move though."

Eric smiled and chuckled under his breath as he held Morgan bridal stile, he took her to the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet, meanwhile he grabbed some boxers and put them on. Morgan grabbed the door and tried to stand up, and Eric pushed her down once more, he turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. They looked at eachother and smiled.

"I feel like I lost my virginity again" she said, he laughed a bit and touched the water, it was still cold.

"Better than Dominic?" he joked.

"Better than your whores?" she joked back. He smiled and walked to grab her by the waist, pulling her up. They both entered the shower, Eric still holding Morgan by the waist supporting her weight.

While they where showering Eric eyes traveled to her shoulder, he leaned in and pressed his lips against the scar

"I thought you would move " he said, barely lifting his lips from her skin.

"Sure and let some kids call me a chicken afterwards" she replied sarcastically, she put his hands on his neck and held him close, as he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her shoulder again.

Morgan put her shirt on and fumbled in the drawer that still had her clothes, looking for some pants. She found some ripped ones and sat on the bed to put them on

"Whatever happened to that tattoo you wanted to get on your thigh?" he asked as he put a shirt on.

"Tori doesn't let me on her tattoo parlor" she replied, dismissing the subject. Eric exhaled angry and ran a hand though his damp hair, he looked just as Morgan stood up and pushed her jeans up, her ass disappearing in the fabric and fitting perfectly in the jeans.

"Do you have anything to do today?" Morgan turned and untangled her hair with her hands

"No, I can have Dominic train my group if you want"

"Do" he said "I want to spend some time with you today" Morgan smiled and nodded mouthing OK.

They exited his apartment, it was close to lunch time, and as they where nearing the dinning room Eric grabbed her hand walked with her, they gabbed something to eat and sat together, closer to her group of friends. Morgan chatted as Eric just listened to her, and he thanked Dominic with a nod for taking her place in the training so she could spend her day with him. As they finished Eric grabbed Morgan's tray and threw all the garbage in the trash, she smiled as his arm snaked around her, holding her by the waist protectively, she placed her hand on his upper back, hanging by his shoulder and they walked together towards the pit.

As they passed all the shops Morgan knew, he turned into a dark hallway and walked short steps until they reached a door, Eric lifted his hand in a fist and banged rhythmically. She looked at him and he winked at her, holding her tighter

The door open revealing a man with a full tattoo sleeve, dirty blonde hair and a thick beard, blue eyes and a playful grin. He greeted Eric cheerfully as he pulled them inside. He looked at Morgan head to toe

"Well well, if it isn't the famous Morgan" Morgan smiled at him, almost to proud to be know as Eric's girl.

"This is her, Morgan this is Creed, we initiated together, he's one of the few people I don't think of killing on a daily basis"

Morgan gave her his hand, which he shook

"Are you getting something done?" Creed asked Morgan. She shrugged and looked at Eric

"I'll see what I can find"

Creed grabbed Eric's shoulders and shook him a bit chuckling

"You do know how to pick 'em huh?"

"Careful" Eric said with a heavy tone. Creed patted him in the chest and smiled

"He's been talking my ears off for about a fucking year now, he was nothing but short about you"

"OK its time to shut up" Eric pushed him playfully further into the shop, Morgan smiled and Eric took his hand, they walked into the shop and Morgan stared at her surroundings and opened her mouth. She could hear people talk to Eric but she was instantly drawn by the environment of the shop.