Twenty-Six

Eric had noticed sex with her was nothing like sex with other women he had slept with. He craved her satisfaction, he wanted to get her off before he even reached his high. He loved the way she held onto him when she climaxed, he also loved to take her from behind and reach his end looking at her back tattoo, his hands up and down Morgan's back as she quivered and moaned his name. Her hands into fists, grabbing the sheets as she collapsed on the bed.

Morgan had also found out, month after month of dating, that he would have a bad day in general if he didn't wake up next to her. He would be more volatile and enraged. When she picked on that she changed her sleep schedule to be up and heading to his before he woke up, and that would change his mood.

Months had passed since the initiation and Morgan spent a lot of time in his apartment if he was in. She had begin training the little dauntless that were taking the aptitude test in just a few months time.

In her spare time she would train in battle with the dauntless member who had fence jobs, or patrolled the city. After a few weeks having joined the training she had been asked to participate in the training, but as a teacher. She accepted and began training the higher leagues of dauntless.

A month or two passed and they had affectionately nicknamed her Erica, because she had found herself scolding frustrated at the incompetence of some of the members of the team, or the group of kids she was taking care of.

She came back one night and opened the door to Eric's place, he had given her a duplicate of his key so she could move feely in and out, since she had some of her things back at his. She walked in and gave him a quick smile.

He sat straight in the chair and look at her.

"What happened?" she frowned at his question.

"What do you mean what happened?" she left her jacket on the table.

"Your lip is busted Morgan" he said angrily, she frowned and her hand went to her lip. She walked to the mirror, Eric one step behind her and she looked at herself.

"Oh yeah" she said and smiled "Kyle hit me, he's actually getting better"
Eric grabbed her roughly and made her look at him.

"What do you mean he hit you?" he said, between clenched teeth.

"It's fighting training" she said calmly, seeing his reaction "people are supposed to hit other people, that's how they get better"

"Not you Morgan!" he raised his voice. He tightened the grip on her arms and she winced.

"You're hurting me" she said in a whisper. She didn't intend to make it sound like she was about to cry, she knew she wasn't supposed to be scared of Eric.

He let go of her and she turned her back to him, trying to calm down. He sighed and walked around to face her. Her arms where crossed and she had gotten teary eyed. He felt horrible, the last thing he wanted to provoke on Morgan was sadness. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed again.

"Morgan" she looked at him, and he shook his head "I didn't mean to harm you it's just..." she nodded and uncrossed her arm" you're my girl Morgan. I don't want anything to happen to you"

"Nothing happened to me" she said with a broken voice and cleared her throat "I'm not helpless" she let out a little angry that Eric still thought she was a helpless girl.

"I know, I know you can handle yourself. But that doesn't stop me from worrying"

Morgan half smiled and got close to him. He grabbed her by the waist and held her tight. She sighed in his shoulder and got comfortable in his embrace. She backed up to look at him and pointed a finger in his direction.

"I'm going to make this very clear mister, the only place where we scream in this house is on the bed" she winked at him, making him laugh

"Oh yeah?" she nodded placing her hands in his neck "would you be so kind of giving me a little demonstration?" she giggled as he wrapped her legs on his torso kissing her while taking her to the bed, suddenly she began squirming without breaking the kiss

"No no" she said against his lips and pushed his hands down to put her down "I was going to get a tattoo today"

He kissed her again and placed her down. Eric grabbed her by the neck and kissed one more time.

"OK have fun" she frowned, and he let her go.

"You don't want to come?" he shook his head.

"Surprise me" she half smiled, but was still sad he didn't wanted to accompany her.

"You sure?" he nodded "Dominic is coming, he's getting something done too" he shook his head again.

Morgan stood there, trying to find any sign of a bluff in his face. She turned around to leave the apartment, took her jacket and put it on. Eric sat at the table and roamed through some files in his computer.

"Are you up to something? You're not cheating on me are you? Four is in the control room I will know if you are Eric" she said frustrated.

"What no? I just don't feel like hanging out and I said I wanted it to be a surprise".

He reached out to her and caught the zipper of her jacket, pulling her to him.

"Other women have nothing on you" he kissed her in her stomach and patted her on the butt "have fun"

She smiled and turned around to leave. She waved goodbye and left, closing the door behind her.

A few hours later, after a few shots, Morgan found herself sitting at Tori's tattoo parlor once again. She had picked one line from the Dauntless manifest, and it stretched from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. It wasn't as painful as the tiger, or maybe she had taken it more lightly because she was a bit drunk.

When she exited the parlor she headed to Eric's, stumbling a bit in the hallways, but she managed to succumb to sleep in the security of his arms.