Twenty-Three

"Where are we going?" she asked. He started to walk down the ally, their hands still holding.

"There's a cool building with a nice view to the city." he glanced at her "you interested?" she smiled and held his hand tightly

They reached the building and Morgan and Eric headed up the stairs quietly. When they reached the top she was a bit out of breath and instantly leaned in the ledge of the wall looking out in the city.

She smiled, and Eric did the same. They watched the city in silence, but Morgan could sense Eric wanted to ask something, something she might not like.

"Spit it out" she said, he got close and placed his hand in her neck giving her a bit of a massage.

"Emily is your erudite name?" she smirked and nodded her head "why did you change it?"

"Because its a stupid name you know, like 'oh little Emily, baby Emily would never do that she is an angel' little baby Emily does not sound like someone who could even touch a fly, would you like to get beat up by a girl named Emily? No! Instead Morgan is like a badass name. Right?" he nodded with a little smile.

"Yeah you're right, Emily doesn't sound threatening"

"Exactly. Besides, I want to get as far away from my erudite self as possible."

"I would say that's a bit hard, you're a nerd still"

"Says you" he smiled and got closer, his hand in her waist "I'm sorry I flipped out on you. I just don't like being pushed and shoved around, specially by you"

Eric didn't know where to begin, he did wanted to make thing as clear as possible with Morgan, no room left for doubt. He had dismissed the angry threat she gave him in the train. He actually liked the explosive side of Morgan, he just didn't like it when the disaster was heading his way. He just figured he would just start talking, and pray that Morgan could make some sense of his thoughts.

"I want to be clear with you, and since you're so understanding I will just blurt it out."

She turned to face him and lifted and eyebrow smugly

"OK I'm listening" he sighed, and looked in his mind a way to say what he wanted to say.

"I want" he began "to be exclusive, you just...." he inhaled "this is very hard ya know"

"You want us to date but without the burden of the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship."

He let out the breath he had been holding and she laughed at his reaction.

"I don't know why I even bother you just read me like a book" she smiled and nodded. They stood there for a while, until she frowned

"Are you gonna seal the deal or..." she was cut out by Eric's mouth covering hers and she smiled against his lips.

She placed her hands on his cheeks and moved her lips against his, intensifying the kiss. He held her even closer. And even when she broke the kiss to get some air her eyes remained close as he placed kisses on her jaw.