"No...no, Mahira, please stop crying, it wasn't your fault, it was mine." He said taking a step forward.

"Arhaan, I knew you had worked so hard to become the CEO, but just because of me you lost that position..." I was so ashamed of myself. I had become so cruel that all these years I didn't even knew that he was suffering because of me. Oh My Allah!! What have I done??

"Mahira, listen, it wasn't your fault and I deserved to be punished because of the mistakes I had done." He explained.

"Was our relation so weak Arhaan, that so easily Laiba came and just blew it all away..." I asked.

"No it wasn't weak Mahira. If it was, then right now we wouldn't have been standing here and talking. Our relation is just like fire and ice, where I'm the fire and you're ice ." he said.

"You know everything, of my life came undone when I realized, that I can't feel you Arhaan" I spoke.

"All these years I've been calling out your name in my sleep and yet when I wake up, I needed to touch you, your face...so that I could feel that you were there with me, but it didn't happened...'Cause you weren't there" he said looking down.

"My heart hurted Arhaan, my heart hurted....and your love burned me, and I let it burn me" I said falling down on my knees.

"I'm so sorry Mahira, I'm sorry...I didn't knew what I was doing at that moment. I was a fool at that time, I didn't knew what love is until I realized that I loved you and still love you and will always do" he said.

"You only said now that our relation is just like fire and ice?? Then yes, it is of fire and ice because everytime you said or done something I froze!! But then, you only melted me and I had full hope on you that one day or the other I'll have the best husband...but it proved all wrong. Our relation broke, it broke...and there was always this aching which never stopped, Cause you were not here to stop the aching or melt me" I said looking at him.

"Mahira,We should be thankful to Allah, that no matter what happened, can't break the two of us. You know why?? Because of your love. Yes, Mahira, your love was so strong that it was more than enough for both of us. Our relation is safe till now, is just because of your love. Your love have so much strength, power, that it didn't let us fall apart!!" He said kneeling down.

"Arhaan, I was so use to seeing your face first in the morning and the last face when I slept...that it was just not possible for me to live without you. I tried, I tried my best to live without you...but I failed. I can't live without you...I just can't" I said crying.

"You never give up on us, never. And were always there to forgive me whenever I hurted you, you loved me so much. I was so damn guilty...what not I did to find you, to apologize...but I guess, the whole universe was against me." He said looking down at his hands.

"YOU were the only reason that I kept on trying, YOU gave me every reason to hold on to, YOU gave me everything more than I could even think and yet YOU brought me on my knees and made me cry." I said looking straight in his eyes.

"I didn't deserved your love yet YOU loved me. I did everything that was in my will to make you run away from me and yet when YOU ran away, I ran after you. I don't deserve you." He said.

"Nooo...don't say, that you don't deserve me. Please...It hurts, it just doesn't feel right, to hear. Please...." I requested.

"I don't deserve your love...but still I can't get enough!! I don't deserve you" he said.

"Arhaan, please, you're hurting me again. You know what Arhaan? We don't deserve each other...but still we're hopelessly in love with each other." I said.