Is He My Boyfriend?

I woke up maybe 4 hours later, it was 2 in the afternoon. I thought I would get up and make some lunch, but the arms that were around my waist wanted to disagree with that decision. I guess he wasn't hungry. I could hear his stomach growl from where I was.

"Bryan, honey, let me get up." did I just call him honey?

"Baby No, cuddle with me." did he just call me baby?

" Well aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah, but I don't feel like going somewhere to eat."

"Why would we go somewhere when I have a kitchen here?"

"Wait, what?" I got up and pulled on my black and purple pajama pants that had skulls on them, and my My Chemical Romance Shirt and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

    I instantly pulled out hamburger meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, hamburger buns, and pickles. I heard Bryan walking down stairs and buckling his belt.

"Do you want cheese in your hamberger?" he faced me with a confused look.

"you mean on my hamburger?"

"No, that's not what I mean." "okay, well, sure, why not."

I quickly went to work and started making cheese stuffed hamburgers I toasted the bread and even made fresh French fries. I sat down the plate in front of him only 20 minutes later.

"wow this looks good!" he marveled at the hamburger and then pulled out his phone and took a picture of it.

"Let me guess you're gonna put it on instagram?"

"Hell yeah I am!! caption: 'Look at what my girl made!'"

"your girl?" I was so confused by all of this, I mean yeah he's cute, and my heart skips a beat every time he touches me, but did he really feel the same way? I guess I was letting my confusion show because he quickly asked me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just, I'm a little confused."

"About what sweetheart?" he took a big bite of his hamburger and almost died as the cheese came oozing out of the meat.

"You."

"Me?" he almost choked when I said that

"Yeah, I mean, we only met a week ago, and we honestly know absolutely nothing about each other, yet, only 4 hours ago, we tried to make out and have sex in my bedroom"

"Well, it was love at first sight."

"BULL SHIT!!" I wouldn't believe that for a second. Love at first sight? That shit only exist in movies and fairytales.

"Woah, calm down! Violet I'm serious, I've never met any one like you, and honestly, I don't think I want to. I mean if you stole my heart this fast. I don't even want to know if anyone else could do it." something told me he was trying to be sincere, but the part of me that never trust anyone but Serenity, told me that was complete shit. Why would anyone love me? I was a freak.

   I finished eating and took my plate to the sink. He quickly followed after setting his plate only beside the sink.

"Darling, don't worry, I'm not going to make you trust me by saying all these sweet things to you, it takes time and I know that, so you take as much time as you need okay?"

"Okay, alright I'm sorry, I'm just always on edge about these things." I turned towards him and he quickly grabbed me up in a hug.

"And that's okay, because I am never, going to let anything happen to you, I won't let anyone or anything hurt you anymore. I promise." To tell the truth, that calmed me down a lot, I don't know why, but there was something about him, that just made me melt, when he hugged me.