All Is Fair In Love And War........Right?

You know, sitting in a Chuck E Cheese with like 7 other adults and only like 3 kids, you get a lot of looks. Especially when Four of those adults are running acting more like children than the children. At the current moment, Craig, T.J., Robert, and I, are running around playing all the video games and driving the bumper carts, of course nobody is saying anything because we are spending ALOT of money!

     "Guys, those are for the kids! Get off of them now!" Violet was standing there with her hands on her hips, she was wearing a red sundress that Gracie picked out, it came down to her knees and she was wearing black flats, just so she wouldn't be wearing all red. Gracie on the other hand was wearing a blue sundress with her black Mary-Janes. Her Black hair was pulled into pig tails with blue bows accompanying them.

     "Hey, I'm paying ALOT for this, and they ain't complaining!" She smiled sweetly at me and walked closer to us because we were stopped.

      "Bryan Monte Money, you are 28 years old, those carts are meant for between the ages of four to eleven. All of you get your grown asses out of them!" Gaby, Craig's wife, scolded us as we slowly climbed out of the cars.

      "Awe Gab, you're no fun!" T.J. poutted as he got out of the tiny little car, the rest of us laughed as he walked over to his girlfriend.

     "T.J. you're acting like Leila when she doesn't get some cake before she goes to bed!" Craig completely insulted T.J. and we all watched as he just stuck his tongue out.

     "Mommy, what about the rest of the family?" Gracie was starting to bounce up and down like an impatient child.

      "Okay honey, let me call your aunt and see where they are, okay?" Violet held her phone up and walked out side.

      "Momma has to call all of the uncles, well, Uncle Vic will call his band, Uncle Austin will call his band, Uncle Andy will call his band, and Uncle Oli will call the rest!" I was still trying to process who all these people are, apparently they all we're in bands, so they have to be well known right? I was quickly Broken out of my thoughts by laughing and chattering coming from the front door, and there was Serenity and the the whole Black Veil Brides band. Now I usually wouldnt mind, but the fact that Jake has hated me since high school, didn't settle well with me.

       "Hey guys! How is every one?" Andy went around hugging and shaking hands with everyone. When he came around to me though, his whole demeanor changed.

     "Monte, Hey!" he grabbed me into a 'bro hug' but it wasn't friendly at all. He quickly hissed a horrifying threat in me ear. "If you hurt Violet or Gracie, I will pull out your internal organs from your mouth." He pulled away with a smile painted on his face. I've never been so scared of a man wearing make-up in my life.

    Andy seemed to be the least of my problems though, the worst of my problems was Pierce The Veil. Beleive it or not, Jaime Preciado is Violets cousin. Not blood related cousins either, I'm talking about their-parents-are-bestfriends-so-they-practically-grew-up-together kind of cousins. I knew they would end up coming only because Gracie mentioned Uncle Vic, I just didn't realize it was him at the time.

    Slowly as thought my worries were begging to fade Jaime said he needed my help with something, now I'm not going to deny the fact that Jaime has some muscles, so to say I was nervous, was a bit of an understatement.

     I slowly followed behind him as we walked out to his car. 'oh my Zeus he's gonna kill me, he's gonna get in his car and run me over!' We eventually got to his car and he unlocked the doors.

   "Get in Monte." I slowly opened the door and got in. I pulled my seat belt over my chest and clicked it into the little port. 'what if he drives the car off a bridge and jumps out before I do? Is he seriously capable of murder?' The silence was suddenly broken By Jaime.

    "I know your probably thinking 'Oh My God this guy is gonna kill me.' Well, your wrong. Now, I'm not gonna give you the whole, 'break her heart and I'll break every bone in your body', although it's true, I just want to know what your intentions are."

    "Jaime, the only intentions I have are to be ther for Gracie and Violet, to make sure that they never feel alone, and to make sure that they get taken care of. I don't want then to have to worry about anything, even if it means I will have to quit the band and have a different job, I will do ANYTHING for them." I was looking at him the entire time, and he was looking at the road, I was kind of scared, but I only told the truth.

    "okay, I believe you. I just want to make sure she doesn't get hurt again, you were her first, she stayed with you for two whole years, and now she doesn't even want to date any more. Hell, even Vic tried to make a pass at her, but she was still caught up on you. Jake Pitts even tried, and she even used to like Jake, but she was still scared. She's letting you back in Monte, don't fucking it up!"

    We eventually pulled up to a Wal-Mart and jumped out of the car.

    "Now I brought you here because Gracies birthday is coming up and I have to clue what to get her!" He had the goofiest smile on his face and almost tripped walking through the door.

     "Be careful skunk boy. some red-neck could mistake you for dinner if your laying on the ground!" He shot me a glare knowing that I ment he looked like roadkill.

     "Shut up Skunk!" Shit! I completely forgot about my own blonde stripe in my hair! We laughed it off and walked into the kids clothes section, and ther, I found the perfect little shirt for her, but what size does she wear? I didn't want to text Violet because she had no clue what we were doing, and I wanted to keep it that way.

      I grabbed the biggest size 're assuring my self that if it didn't fit she could use it as a sleeping shirt or whatever. I chased after Jaime as he went to the toys section and help him pick out some toys for her, nothing like babies because Gracie is DEFINATELY not girly. We quickly ran to the front and played for our things and went out to the car. The whole drive back we were joking around and singing with random crappy pop songs on the radio. When we Got back to Chuck E Cheese I ran and put my bag into the trunk of my car.

      When we walked into the building again I noticed more people there, like Sleeping With Sirens accompanied by Jesse's family and Kellin's family, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, and of course Falling in Reverse. Wait......WHAT!!!!

       Ronnie turned around and noticed me instantly. Well, now the room just seems to be filled with people who hate my guts, it's a good thing we rented out the whole building.

        "DADDY!!" I looked down at Gracie as she ran to me with her arms wide open. I smiled and lifter her into a hug. This is all that matters, my daughter and her happiness. I could care less that everyone else in the room hates me, as long as Gracie is happy, I'm happy.

       "Daddy, when can we go to the show?" I smiled and remembered how much Gracie loved going to our shows.

       "In just a little bit honey, but for right now go enjoy time with the family okay?" She nodded and I sat her down and watched as she ran over to Copeland Leila. I looked up and saw Violet looking at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back and watched as she walked closer to me, my heart fluttering with ever step she took.

     "You know, you didn't have to do this." She grabbed one of my hands and started messing with it. I kept trying to ignore my racing heart, but that was a little to difficult considering it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest at any second now.

       "Yeah, but seeing the smiles on you guys' faces makes it all worth it." She smiled once again and reached her face up to kiss me on the cheek. I automatically started turning red at the contact. She giggled a little and turned away again, but pulling me along with her into the crowd of people.

      "SO WHO WANTS TO RIDE THE BUMPER CARTS WITH ME?!" Jaime shouted into the group and as quick as can be, Me, Jaime, and Mike (from PTV not my brother) jumped up and ran to the bumper carts while earning glares from all the women, and laughs from all the men. This is how life should be, fun, exciting, and calming. I just want this to last forever.

        But nothing ever does last forever, does it?