The New Kid

I got to my first class of the day, U.S. History. I sat in a corner by myself, as I have done all the times before.

"Class we have a new student today, I want you all to be nice and tell him hello. Guys, this is Bryan Money." I looked up and saw this boy with dark brown hair with a blonde stripe, and deep brown eyes. I quickly look down again because I know my place, in the corner, being silent. I hear all the girls in the Class talk about how gorgeous he was, and how his muscles look nice and form. Naturally, I say nothing and sit in my corner and write a poem.

"Don't loose yourself

because you're pretty hard to find,

my love for you is strong,

but why did you have to leave."

I didn't notice that somebody had come and sit by me until I hear, "oh you don't have to sit by....her..."

"What if I want to sit back here?"

His voice sent shivers down my back, it sounded like the notes of the lullabies my aunt used to sing to me. I was almost shivering in my seat.

"Hey freak, move so Bryan doesn't have to sit by your ugly face."

Being the underdog I quickly gather my things to move, but suddenly a hand grabbed my arm with a warm firm grip.

"No, you don't have to leave." I almost couldn't breathe.

"Honestly, it's probably better for the both of us if I move." I could barely talk I was so nervous.

"Freak! Keep walking and leave Bryan alone."

I got up and moved to the front of the class, where there I had spit balls and papers thrown at me. Honestly if Bryan is throwing them too, I don't blame him.