Caught The Love Bug

(Violet P.O.V)

I don't exactly know how I realized that I love him. I guess it was the hug, because after that I was off my game all day. It got so bad that Serenity sent me home! My mind kept racing through out the day, at one point I think Tony called me, but I can't remember what he was saying. It's like everything was spinning and it just wouldn't stop! I did the only thing I knew to do, I called Vic.

"Hello?" I really wish I wouldn't have called him.

"Uh, hey Vic." Shit! My voice cracked now he's gonna think that I'm upset

"Violet? Are you alright? What's wrong?" Told you.

"Nothing Vic, it's just, I really need to talk to you.....about Monte."

"Violet, I'm on my way, you're at home right?" I was physically shaking now, why did I call him?

"Yeah, Serenity sent me home."

"Yeah, we don't need to tattooing his name on random people!" This little bitch!

"Hurry up and get over here before I change my mind!!" I could here his stupid chuckle over the line.

"Okay darling, I'm on my way." I hung up and smiled, happy that I actually did call him. See, Vic will tell you the truth, not just what you wanna hear. If you call him, that means you want the cold hard truth. If you just want the lazy answer, well, you better call his brother Mike. I didn't realize that I was just standing in the middle of my hallway until Vic walked in. (Him and the rest of our "family" have a copy of my house key.)

"Violet, are you okay?" I was spacing off standing in the middle of my living room and didn't notice that Vic had grocery bags in his hand, did he stop at the store?

"Uh, yeah, sorry, I've just been out of it, why did you stop at the store?" He looked at me like I had a second head.

"Violet didn't you get my text? I told you I was going to get ice cream and stuff. It took me an hour to get here!" I looked at my phone and sure enough, I had a text from Vic...... FROM AN HOUR AGO!!!!!!

"Ugh, sorry Vic, I've just been so out of it since lunch." He put a hand on my shoulder to let me know that it was okay.

"Its fine darling, now go get some spoons so we can eat this ice cream!" I smiled and turned to the kitchen to grab spoons, when I came back Vic was sitting on the couch with the tub of ice cream in his lap. I sat down and handed him a spoon.

"So tell me, what's going on with you?" He shoved a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. I shook my head knowing that he was going to get a brain freeze later.

"Okay so I finished tattooing this guy when Monte and Gracie showed up right? Well, they wanted to go out for lunch and of course I said yes. Well we went out and had a good time so when we got back to the shop I didn't think much of it, I hugged Gracie, as usual. When I hugged Monte though, it was like something set off in me. Like, we were back in high school, I don't know why, but I had all those feelings again."

"Well kid, there's no easy way to tell you this, but you're in love."

"That's what I was afraid of."

(Monte P.O.V)

I didn't know what was going on with Violet, after we hugged earlier she was just silent. I wonder if I had done something. Maybe it was the hug, what if she hates me? What if she only wants to see me when I pick up or drop off Gracie. I told Grace we shouldn't have gone but she really wanted to see violet at work, and plus she pulled the puppy dog face. How can anyone say no to that? Men of steel can do it, but I guess I'm not a man of steel. Well, there goes that dream...

At the current moment Gracie and I are sitting on the couch watching Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. You could say she's not like most kids, but then again she was raised by Violet, and Lord knows Violet isn't like most people. No, Violet is different, it's what made me fall for her in the first place. Her beautiful green eyes, her brilliant red hair, the way she would sit silently at the back of the class. That all changed when she hung out with me and the boys though. That was fun!

~Flashback~

We were sitting at the lunch table after getting our food, well, all of us except Violet of course.

"Where's lil' red?" Max felt so accomplished when he made up this nickname for her, even though it was nothing special.

"Max calm down Violet never stands us up, maybe she's just getting some extra credit for math. Lord know she needs it!" We all laughed at Omars commet, all knowing that Violet is terrible at math. Fifteen minutes later she showed up, tired and distressed looking.

"Babe, what's wrong? You look like you just fought somebody." I rubbed her back as she sat down next to me.

"Well, these jerks in biology thought it was funny to tie my hair up with the frog intestines so I slammed their faces into the desk, that resulted in me getting half a lunch detention." She put her head down on the table as the rest of us looked at each other with wide eyes. Mike slid over his Pepsi and bag of hot fries to her.

"Here girl, you need these more than I do!" She smiled at Mike and sat up so she can eat. Ronnie preceded to ask her about how she only got half a lunch detention when the last time he slammed sombodys face into a locker he got suspended.

"Well see Ronnie, these guys tied my hair with frog intestine, the guy you slammed into a locker, barley stepped on your shoe.." we all laughed at Ronnie as she said this.

"Well, his dumbass shouldn't have messed with me on a Monday!"

~End of flashback~

I don't think I'll ever forget high school. Before I moved to that school, I always hated my life. But then again, I guess I just, caught the love bug.