Best Night Of Our Lives

I'm so sorry this is sooooooo late you guys! So my prom was on the 18th of April and that is where I'm getting this chapters inspiration is from. Her dress is the one that is pictured. it literally took me MONTHS to write this because I had  really bad writers block! Hope you enjoy!

(Violets P.O.V)

      I was currently sitting in the middle of the floor in my closet when all of the sudden this gigantic pink bag fell on me. Me being my self immediately threw it off of me before realizing that there was no way possible that it could have harmed me. I couldn't help but wonder what was in it. So I got to investigating.

     Opening the damn thing was the hardest part. I looked at the bottom of the bag to see that there was a knot in it, keeping what ever was inside, a secret. You can tell that I tied it because only I would make it difficult to open. This bag is kind of heavy though.

       After countless tries of pulling the knot out, it finally came loose. I couldn't believe my eyes, this couldn't be! My prom dress?! Wow, prom night was the best night of my life, I had friends, I had Monte, I thought my life was actually turning around, until......you know.

~Flashback~

     I was sitting in the cafeteria watching everyone run around the school, screaming and yelling and being excited. Why are they all excited you may ask, well I'll just tell you in one word. PROM. I NEVER saw the point in prom, but then again, no one has ever asked me. To me, prom was just an excuse to show off how much money you have. Now don't get me wrong, my parents have money, hell they bought Michael his dream car for his birthday! I just don't like showing off like that.

      I was taken out of my trance by the boys sitting next to me. Monte on my right, and Michael on my left. I don't know what it is with the Money brothers, but they won't let anyone else sit next to me! Ronnie sat across from me and Rob and Omar are on both sides of him. Max got suspended for flipping a teacher out of his desk chair, so there's an empty seat between Robert and Monte at our round lunch table.

"Is it just me or does anyone else miss Max's loud mouth?" I looked at the boys waiting for their answers.

"Hell, I miss him, even though I get to see him after school today for practice." Ronnie finally spoke up, but I guess Max didn't tell them, which means he want me to tell them. Damn it Max! I shook my head at Ronnie, which caused the other boys to look at me funny.

"I though he would have told you first but I guess not. His mom grounded him saying that this is the 6th time this year that he's gotten sent home so he's not allowed to go anywhere this week."

"DAMN IT MAX!!!!" all of the boys yelled in unison at the explanation. You would think that they didn't know Max! I noticed that Monte was more upset than the others.

"Monte it's okay, he'll be back 3 days before prom." He looked at me and smiled sweetly, knowing that the butterflies took over my stomach again.

"I know babe, it's just that I really needed his help with something." I shrugged it off as lunch came to an end. The only thing I was worried about now was getting through the rest of the day. I never exactly liked the company of others, but when it came to my boys, I would do anything to have them around me. When you get so used to having certain people around you, you're not sure how to function when they aren't there.

         For the rest of the day I was cowering behind my own hands and my clothes. I wasn't exactly sure why, but I did. I was scared of something that I wasn't even sure existed. Every time someone tapped me on the shoulder I jumped  6 feet out of my skin. I felt bad for everyone who tried to talk to me though, because I kept brushing them off!