You're Back!?

Violets P.O.V
        If you ask me, the one thing that sucks about growing up is knowing that you're going to leave a lot of people behind. The one thing you can always look forward to is the possibility of running into them when you least expect it. I have a perfect example for you.

         So one day I was in the shop cleaning out one of the filing cabinets. We were pretty slow and only had a couple appointments through out the day and our last one was supposed to be here soon. There were papers and folders all over the floor in the back room and just as I pulled the last folder out, the bells above the door rang.

    "Hello? I'm here for an appointment with a Violet", a male voice said. Shit that's my last appointment and I'm surrounded!

    "Just a second I'm kind of surrounded by papers on the floor!" The man chuckled in a way that was so familiar to me but I just couldn't place it. I jumped over folder after folder, left foot, right foot until  I landed near the doorway. I casually walked out and saw my client with his back turned away from me.

     "Okay, so let's see an appointment is for a Max..Green?" This can't be him, there's no way its him. There's numerous people who have that name in Los Angeles there's no way it can be him.

     "Yeah that's me!" Okay, so all I have to do is look up, look up Violet, it'll be fine. I took in a deep breath and looked straight at him. There he was, The person who was like a brother to me for so long. The one person who was always there for me no matter what. He's changed so much over the years.

   "Holy, shit....Max.." He was frozen in place, staring at me like he found something he had been searching for.

    "Oh my god, Vi, is it really you?" He's smiling and tearing up at this time which of course causes me to do the same.

    "Maximillion!" I jumped straight into his arms and hugged him, he smells different, in a good way. He's not as tiny as he was back then, and trust me, that's a good thing. I didn't want to let go of him, I was so scared that if I let go he would disappear again. This is Max, this is my Max!

    "Holy shit Violet I missed you so much." He put his head on my shoulder and I could feel his tears hit my shoulder. 

   "Awe Max please don't cry, its okay, I'm here now, we're together again!" He pulled away from me and looked me in the eye. I reached up and wiped the tears from his face , noticing his pretty green eyes and the bags underneath to go with. I can only imagine what he's gone through since he had to leave ETF, but he's right here in front of me! I need to focus on that right now!

  "Awe man Violet I missed you so damn much. When Monte recommended this place and an artist named Violet I didn't think that it would actually be you!" Wait, Monte recommended my shop to Max? so does that mean they had contact the whole time?

 "Max, How did Monte recommend the shop to you? "

"Oh, he told me in a Instagram message, I made a post talking about how I wanted more tattoo work done to he messaged me a map site to here along with the phone number and told me to make an appointment with a girl named Violet. I thought  maybe it was just a coincidence that it was the same name as yours, I mean after all he did, I didn't think that it would actually be you." Wow, so Monte gave him all the information he needed to find me. I need to give him a huge hug tomorrow.

"So do you want to do this tattoo? To be completely honest I don't know if I'll be able to do it my eyes are getting watery!"

"How about we go grab something to eat and catch up!" Oh, Max, always knows the best ways to make me smile!

 "Sure let me go grab my purse." I went into the back and grabbed my little side bag and made sure everything was in there. Keys, perfume, a pen, wallet, sunnies, back up glasses, oh and lipstick, yeah I'm good! I check around and make sure everything is put away, needles, ink, papers, Oh! The back room! Crap I cant just leave that stuff out, Rei will kill me!

 "Hey Max, can you help me with something before we head out?" 

 "Sure what is is Vi?"  He walks into the back room and looks around, I smile real big and look at him sweetly. (I hope this still works)

"I need to clean this up, if I don't Serenity will kill me!" He looks over at me and smiles.

"Of course Vi, you know I'll do anything for you!" we sit down and got started on putting all the folders back into the drawers. It may have taken us 30 minutes but it got done, and now I get to live another day!

 "Alright Maximillion where should we go eat?" He smiled real big and looked down at me.

"No one's called me Maximillion in years, how about we go get some Sushi?"

"Hey, sushi sounds good to me!"  We jump in his car and turn up the radio which happens to be playing Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance aka Max and I's high school anthem!  the entire ride consisted of Max and I taking turns playing songs and getting nostalgia from all the songs we used to listen to in high school. Not like seeing him gave me nostalgia in the first place. We finally get to the restaurant and get seated, we ordered our drinks and look for our food. Max decided to order a spicy tuna roll and I ordered a California Roll. (I know I'm basic okay?!) 

"So Vi, Tell me what's been going on since we've last seen each other. You had a daughter right? How is she?" The fact that he remembered Gracie made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, Max didn't get to be there when she was born. Of course non of the guys were, but he made sure to send stuff for her every chance he got. He sent diapers, clothes, shoes, bottles, he wanted to make sure she was set.

"Gracie's good, she's 8 going on 18 of course, and uh, she finally got to meet her dad." He almost spit out his drink and quickly grabbed a napkin and covered his mouth. he looked at me in disbelief. You could tell that just the thought of me being near Monte is something he didn't expect.

"Oh really? How does he treat her? Does she like him?" He was worried, when Max found out I was pregnant he became very protective of both me and Gracie, even though he couldn't be around us, he wanted to make sure that nothing ever hurt us.

"He treats her really well, like the princess she is, you know? She adores the crap out of him. Max, it's so freaking cute. She goes over there every weekend now to see him, he'll take her anywhere she wants to go even to go see his mom. She gets him to play dress up with him and tea parties. she doesn't even really like doing that stuff anymore but she said she wants to make up for lost time!" Max had the biggest smile on his face and looked down sadly at his sushi.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I never thought i would see Max so worried, so concerned. I simply grabbed his hand and he looked up at me.

"Max, She's going to love you. You're her uncle, I've told  her all about you and she already told me that if you didn't find your way home to us, that she was gonna find you when she got old enough. But now you're here and she's gonna love you!" Max looked at me with a big smile on his face. His eyes glistening with unshead tears.

      "Vi, I'm really glad to have found you again."

"I'm glad too Max. I guess I need to thank Monte."