A Whole New Life

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, school got back, and then i ended up getting sick. -_- it really sucks really bad :( my stomach feels like it's crunching together and I couldn't move at all :( but I went to the hospital and they flushed my system and gave me meds, so I'm fine now. BUT ANYWAY!!!! Let's get back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home that day, mom and dad told me that I was going to have a little sibling, And then they wondered why I started crying...

See, I love my mom and dad with all my heart, but they knew that when he left me, I wasn't going to be able to stay, and they already planned for it.

My dad got a job in Texas, and well, so did my mom, they already bought a back up house, and sold this one. Honestly they didn't plan it, this was all out of coincidence. It was also coincidence that Serenity lived down the street. Then we were off, we left the town behind, but not before we stopped at Capulets Cafe, because it was still my favorite place to eat, now, there is another picture on the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* eight years later*

I was working in Blood and Guts Tattoo parlor in San Diego, California now, as an artist. I have worked on plenty of people, such as Craig Mabbitt, Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Jaime Preciado, and even T.J. Bell. All very loyal clients. I was just finishing my dad's tattoo for my little sister Cindy, it was a tattoo of Cinderella. (My parents have a problem of naming things after Disney princesses. We had a dog named Jasmine..) My dad had just left the shop and I was sitting down drinking from a water bottle when I heard the bells from the front door.

"Hey Vy, can you get that, I'm piercing someone right now!" Serenity screamed at me from the other room.

"Yeah!" I walked into the front room and got to the counter.

"Welcome to Blood and Guts, My name is Violet, how can I help you."

"Hey Violet!" I heard two voices in unison, I looked up and saw Craig and T.J. standing there.

"Hey boys! How have you been! I didn't know that you guys knew each other!" I walked from behind the counter and hugged them both.

"Yeah, we're in the same band together!" T.J. had the biggest smile on his face.

"Really? You guys aren't with Bless or Motionless anymore?" I was honestly kind of confused by it, those boys loved the bands.

"Nah, something's happened and now we are in Escape The Fate." my mind didn't have time to register before they kept talking.

"Well we're actually here to get our friend his first tattoo! He should be here soon!" T.J. was too excited when he said this. Right as I was about to answer, the bells to the front door jingled.

"Hey guys!" I heard a voice that I haven't heard in years. My mind began to race of all the memories.

"Mommy!" I heard a tiny voice from behind the counter and I saw black hair bounce.

"Oh my God is that Gracie!?" Craig started bouncing as My daughter came from behind the counter, she was about seven years old. (yes, me and my mother were pregnant at the same time, I just found out later.)

"UNCLE CRAIG! UNCLE T.J.!" she bounced right into Craig's arms and hugged him, then she moved to T.J.

"How have you been scamp?" T.J. held her as she was bouncing.

"Good! I started third grade this year! Uncle Craig where's Leila?" I was focusing on Gracie and completely forgot that I was supposed to do a tattoo.

"So who's supposed to be doing my tattoo?" that damned voice again.

"Oh, that would be Violet here!" Craig was all too excited. I turned around to see the face I haven't seen in years. He still had they same hair style he did back then, he just had more muscles now.

"Violet?" His eyes grew wide as he saw me.

"Hey Bryan." I just did a small smirk.

"You guys, we couldn't find the place, so we had to stop and ask for direc- VIOLET?!?!" I turned to see two more faces that I haven't seen In years and smiled as Robert and Michael came to give me hugs.

"Hey guys! How have you been?" I couldn't help but smile, I absolutely loved these two. I kept in touch with them a while after I left, but we eventually lost connection.

"You guys know each other?" Craig said while taking Gracie from T.J.

"Yeah I knew these guys in high school." Right when I said that Serenity came out from the back while taking money from her client.

"Hey guys!" she gave Craig and T.J. hugs as she took Gracie from them. she took one look at Monte and went on to Mike and Robert, giving them hugs. I turned to Serenity and asked her if she could get Gracie something to eat while I worked.

"So," I turned to Monte, "What are you getting done?"

"Well I want a tribute on my hand in honor of my Grandpa." I looked down at the ground remembering when Mike called and told me the news.

"Sorry to hear about that." my voice almost started to crack, as much as I hated Monte, his grandfather still ment a lot to me, he was like the grandpa I never had.

"So, Let's draw up a couple designs and get started." I pulled out my sketch book and stated working as he told me what he wanted. We finally got the sketch right, and quickly went to work.

"So, your daughter, she's a cutie."

"Ha! Yeah she is, she's smart too, and talented."

"Really?" I looked up for a second while I got more ink. He had a look of Who's is she? On his face.

"yeah, she can sing, draw, and play guitar."

"oh wow, she's a little dynamo!"

"Haha! Yeah and she knows it!" I smiled remembering when my daughter had a talent show and won first place by singing Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce The Veil.

"So, who's the dad?" I really wanted to punch him in the face as he asked that.

"She's yours you idiot, how can you not tell?" Robert and Michael walked in the room and stood by the door.

I was starting to finish with the red ink when I heard Serenity and Grace walk through the front door, and listened as Gracie started to run to where we were.

"Mommy, can I watch as you finish?"

"Sure thing Gracie Bear!" me and her rubbed noses like little cats as she sat down. "Gracie those guys standing in the door way are two more of your uncles, Mike and Robert."

"Really?!" Her face lit up as she jumped up and hugged Michael. His face did the same. "So your the guys I talked to on the phone when I was younger?"

"That we are!" Mike was too happy, then she looked at Monte and smiled a little bit. Her bright green eyes contrasted with her dark hair and tan skin, but she was perfect to me. You see, I'm not like those other moms who won't let her child know who her dad is. I didn't want her to be in the dark, she deserved to know the truth.

I finished the tattoo and Robert now had a hold of Gracie. (It took forever for Gracie and Cindy to learn how to walk because nobody ever really wanted to put them down!) I took everybody to the front of the parlor and Monte Payed for the tattoo.

"Hey Violet, do you and Gracie wanna come see the show tomorrow? Then after that me and Robert can take you guys to the carnival!" Gracie looked at me with a pleading look from Roberts arms.

"please mommy please?" I couldn't say no with her, Robert, AND Michael looking at me with puppy dog faces.

"Fine! But, Monte has to come with." he looked at me in disbelief.

"Uh sure yeah, I'll go."

"YAY!" Gracie, Robert, and Michael all cheered as I took her from them and set her on the ground. I watched as they walked out the Parlor and into their cars.

What did I just do?