We're Just Simply Not Ment To Be...

(MONTE POV)

      Nothing is worse then coming home after performing a concert and seeing that the "She-Devil" is still at your house.

      Brittney was sitting on my couch when me, Violet, and Gracie walked in. Can we say AWKWARD?!

     "Brittney , what are you still doing here?" I was seriously frustrated by this point, she had been calling me all day while i was with everybody and now shes just sitting in my house like we never broke up.

     "Well, I was going to beg for you to take me back but I see that you already moved on. What is she doing here?"

       "That is none of your damn business now take yor stuff and get out of my house." 

      "Um, Monte, I think me and Gracie are just gonna go." I turned around to see Violet holding Gracie and backing twords the door. Gracie had her face buried in the crook of Violets neck scared of this new person standing in front of her. The sight made my heart shatter into a million little pieces.

      "No pleases stay she's just about to leave."

      "I'm not going any where until you tell me what she's doing here."

     "As I said it is none of your business now leave!" I was infuriated now and to make it worse, she wasn't moving! What made me extremely mad is when she looked over at Violet and Gracie and turned her frown into a little smirk.

       "Awe, so the little emo slut had a kid. I always knew you were a whore." I turned and looked at her with the most intense glare any one had ever seen on a person, I had opened my mouth to say something, but Violet beat me to it.

     "Funny how you're calling me a whore but Monte here is probably the fifth guy that I've seen you with in the past six weeks." Wait, what is she talking about?

     "Violet, what are you talking about? Me and Brittney have been together since me and you broke up." She gave me a look as to tell me I'm lying.

      "No, Brittney comes up to my shop all the time hanging onto other men, she kisses them and everything." She gave me this sincere look letting me know she was telling the truth. So this bitch cheated on me?

        "YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME?" I turned to Brittney with fury, how could she do this to me? I gave her the best eight years of my life and THIS is what I get in return?

       "No Monte really it's not what you think." I didn't want to hear her pathetic little excuses anymore, I was so pissed off that I couldn't see straight.

      "Get out, I don't want to hear your excuses and I don't want to see you anymore, get out of my house and get out of my life." I looked at her in the eyes and noticed she was starting to cry, but I didn't care, nor did I want to.

(VIOLETS POV)

(surprised you didn't I?)

    I sat and watched the whole thing play out in front of me, I didn't mean for this to happen, but I didn't think that they had been together the whole time. Knowing that they had just makes me feel kinda sick to my stomach. He had been with the girl he had cheated on me with, for the whole eight years we were broken up. I guess I can't blame him, I mean, she is WAY prettier than me. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny waist, big boobs and of course a big ass. I guess it was just her personality that got me, but I guess you should never judge a book by its cover. "Just because it looks pretty on the outside boys, doesn't mean that it is pretty on the inside." That quote never left my mind growing up. My pre-k teacher told the boys in my class that one time when they were talking about a spider, weird huh?