Nothing Ever Really Sticks...

It had been two years since we named the band and everything was great! Monte and I started to date, me and the boys really kicked it off so now I have more friends! The boys even got a deal to start a record when they got out of school!

One day though, things really started to unravel.

Me and the boys were sitting at lunch, the only person that was missing was Monte.

He told us that he had to stop by one of his classes and pick up some extra credit, but that was about 20 minutes ago.

"Do you want me to go look for him?" Michael could tell I was worried and was trying to settle my nerves.

"No I'll go look, but if you want to come with me you can." I really wanted to see for myself What was going on. Mike nodded at me and got out of his seat while throwing away our trays. I had this horrible gut feeling in my stomach and I really didn't want to figure out what it was saying.

We we're talking and passing the janitors hall when I heard something that made me want to fall apart.

"Oh my God Bryan you are amazing."

"No babe please, call me Monte."

I couldn't breathe, I was hurt, I looked at Mike, but his eyes were fixed on the door. He looked PISSED! Mike grabbed the door handle and opened the door in a Pissed off rage. what we saw there, I didn't want to believe, but it was right in front of me.

Monte had his arms wrapped around a girl named Brittney, the same girl who has been making my life a living hell for the past ten years.

"Violet, Mike, I uh, I can explain."

"I don't want to hear it." my heart was aching, and my eyes were watering. I just wanted to hit him in the face.

"But Violet, Honey I-"

"Save it Bryan, I don't want to fucking hear it, I've heard enough. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I hope you have fun with Brittney." I couldn't take it anymore. I was walking away as Mike was screaming at him.

"DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?" was the last thing I heard. Tears were blinding me by the time I got to the cafeteria to get my backpack.

"Violet you okay?" I didn't even answer Robert as I ran off, heading straight out the side door. It was raining outside, but I just kept walking. I walked and walked until an all familiar truck pulled up.

"Violet get in." I looked up to see Monte in the drivers seat with the window rolled down. I didn't even answer him, just flipped him off and kept walking.

"Violet, get in the fucking car!!" I stopped completely in my tracks.

"AND WHY SHOULD I HUH?! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! WHY SHOULD I DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU JUST TORE MY HEART RIGHT OUT OF MY CHEST AND STOMPED ON IT?!" I was screaming and crying. my heart was racing and my eyes burned, from both the sight I saw ten minutes ago, and tears.

"Violet I'm sorry I -"

"NO!" I cut him off and kept walking, I didn't want to hear about how sorry he was, I heard enough bull shit in five minutes.

"Violet just get in the truck, your gonna get sick."

"I'm not getting in the truck with you, I'm done with you, go away and leave me the fuck alone." I spat out those harsh words. I really didn't want to see him right now, not ever again.

"Violet I- "

"Bryan, get away from me, we're done now, I'm done I can't even look at you with out wanting to rip my eyes out I'm completely disgusted with you. Now leave me alone." I crossed the street to my house. as soon as I shut the door I just sat down and cried. I didn't even notice that my best friend was sitting on the couch.