Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}

It was reallyyy hard writing in Cammy his POV... but it was also interesting and ..fun?

The songgg --->>

It’s from SHINee!! ^^ i think the lyrics that they sing fits with the way how Cameron felt :) (Not all the lines fit though, just some) I hope u will listen to it :p

Don’t forget to VOTE & COMMENT!! or even FAN ME!

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(Cameron's POV)

"Okay you know the plan right? Please don’t ruin it." I said slowly to my cousin James as we were walking the streets to Michelle’s house.

We were going to pay her mother a visit. I know she is home at the moment, my spies are watching her too. Every time Michelle goes to school, she comes home; she’s trying to avoid her as much as possible.

"Okay! Since I love the doggie I’ll do it!" James said while suddenly grabbing my hand.

"What the fuck dude!" I yelled jerking my hand back.

"No holding hands?" He asked while pouting.

"No you fag!" I yelled back.

"But Michelle didn’t mind it!" He yelled back at me trying to defend...himself I think.

I really felt like hitting him! How dare he touch my Mich!

"Don’t you ever! I repeat ever, touch her again!" I said to him in a low threatening voice.

He held his hands up in a defensive way.

"Whoa! Chill out chica! Ryan already kind of told me the same so don’t worry." He said looking sad.

I ignored him and started to walk to Michelle’s door as we arrived.

I waited as I rang the bell and yes, her mom slowly opened the door, she must have thought it was Michelle.

"Hello ma'am." I greet her. I could see James wave excitedly.

Ignore...Ignore..!

"What do you kids want? I’m busy." Sure she is. She must be getting high or must be drinking again like always.

"Okay let’s cut to the business. Do you want to earn some money?" I asked her casually.

She looks at me scornfully.

"You’re telling me you kids want me to do something for money? As if I believe tha--" She stopped right in her line as I showed her the few bills of 100's I had in my hand.

I’m sure she will like this.

"And what is it you want me to do?" She asked, suddenly being interested.